2. A Midsummer Night's Dream

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Author: Poppiris 

Book Title: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Reviewer: itstheiabitch [Theia]

Your review~

Title: 3/5 

 It's a unique title that can probably confuse the audience at first maybe because of misunderstanding of the topic that not loads of people know of, but I'm sure as the book goes on it would hopefully be clearer to understand.

Cover: 2/5 

 This cover is pretty simple to put it bluntly. I think if there was more time on the editing, it would attract the audience more to the book. 

Synopsis: 4/5 

 You get a clear understanding of the key points in the story very quickly but I think if there was a little bit more drama added, it would be a very good synopsis. 

Characters: 5/10

I'm personally unsure how to feel about the characters because on one end, there's this like character development happening with some, but the rest don't really stick out to me. I think if more thinking into all of the characters development happened, this could turn out to be something quite entertaining. 

 Vocabulary: 6/10 

I think the words chosen to write this was a bit basic that it almost feels repeated in some areas. If some words were changed to the synonym of it, I think the story could be improved just by that. 

Grammar: 14/15

There's nothing much to say about the grammar besides to just re-read what you've written to see if there's any punctuational mistakes. There was some errors but overall well done.

Emotions: 7/10

Again leading back to the characters, I feel as if only the protagonist's emotions were priortised and the others were forgotten about. It looses a sense to connect with all of the characters to me but I think this is because of lack of experience and practice mostly. 

Plot & Storyline: 18/20

Overall, I think this is a very good plot and storyline because of its uniqueness and creativity. I haven't seen anything like this and I think this could be something great. Of course there's always room for improvement and practice makes perfect.

Writing Skill: 8/10

I think it's a unique way of writing making it stand out. Unfortunately, I have to consider the errors but that shouldn't stop anything. 

Personal Enjoyment: 9/10

I think this is a fun book with a unique plot and sense of humour, therefore making this enjoyable for everyone. This was enjoyable, not exactly what I'd go for but that's what makes this book great.

Total: 76/100

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Thank You for choosing Boy With Luv Alley Review Shop. We hope the review would be able to help you! Please don't feel down and try improving yourself~

Thank you itstheiabitch for spending your precious time for the community!

Do not forget to permanently follow the reviewer! Reviewers may PM us if the reviewee hasn't followed you

See you soon! 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿