5. When Worlds Crossed

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Author: conquestofthesomnium 

Book Title: When Worlds 

Reviewer: wineetae [Mimi]

Your review~

Start: I absolutely loved the prologue! The descriptions were amazing and it instantly draws the reader in with the way you explain things. From the start, it had me on edge. The use of suspense is great and I hope you keep doing that.

Spelling and Grammar: Spelling is fine, overall. I passed some small punctuation issues but it wasn't highly noticeable. You mainly made errors when writing dialogue.

Blurb: The description is nice. Well written and put together. It's perfect. It doesn't give away too much.

Writing style: Each chapter was written beautifully in the beginning. You have an amazing way of describing things.

Flow: The flow between each paragraph and chapter is solid. You're not skipping too far ahead and going from scene to scene.

Idea: The fantasy aspect is nice. I see what you're leaning towards and I absolutely love it. In the beginning the suspense was amazing with the prince.

Plot: From my understanding, when the prince jumped he crossed over to Adie's world? If that's what you were going for then I think that's very unique and it can be hard to write stories like that without losing the hype and anticipation but so far everything is amazing.

End: I didn't read every chapter but for the one I stopped on, the relationship with Adie and Cres is interesting. I think she should be a bit more reluctant when it comes to Cres because she obviously doesn't know him that well. 

Summary: Overall, your writing style is nice and your attention to detail is good. It's very easy to imagine what is going on because of the way you describe things. Grammar is great, I love the characters' personalities and how real they feel.

Book Title: 5/5

Book Cover: 3/5

Synopsis: 4/5

Characters: 9.5/10

Vocabulary: 8/10

Grammar: 11/15

Emotions: 7/10

Plot and Storyline: 14/20

Writing Skill: 8/10

Personal Enjoyment: 7/10

Total: 76.5/100

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Thank You for choosing Boy With Luv Alley Review Shop. We hope the review would be able to help you. Please don't feel down and try improving yourself~

Thank you wineetae for spending your precious time for the community!

Do not forget to permanently follow the reviewer! Reviewers may PM us if the reviewee hasn't followed you

See you soon! 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ⭒❆⭒ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿