Thorin number 2.

I got the idea for this imagine from imaginexhobbit on Tumblr. The Hobbit Imagines: Imagine getting drunk for the first time and the Company laughing at everything you do until they become shocked when you kiss Thorin.

You were in Laketown with the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. Thorin had already talked with the people and the Master of Laketown about getting help to reach the mountain. The Master had decided to help the company and began by throwing them a party that night.

That night you had your first taste of ale. Really it did not taste all that great, but after a couple of mugs you were feeling great. The company said you were feeling great because you were now drunk. You had never been drunk before, so you didn't know what to expect.

Everyone was having a good time that night, even Thorin. It was like everyone forgot their worries of making it to the mountain on time. You were sitting at one of the tables between Fíli and Kíli. Across from you sat Dwalin and Thorin.

All night you had been sending glances Thorin's way. You have had a crush on him since you joined the company in Rivendell. And that crush only grew stronger when he saved you from the Goblins in the Misty Mountains. You also had noticed how protective of you he became when Azog and the other Orcs attacked.

But you never had told him of this crush or God forbid acted on it. The only other person who knew of this crush was Bilbo and he promised not to say a word.

So here you were now, sitting across from Thorin. He was siping on his own ale watching as you started a drinking contest with Dwalin. Everyone was laughing as they watched you try to down as many mugs of ale possible. You knew Dwalin would win because this was your first real time drinking.

You were on your third mug and Dwalin was on his fifth. The rules were the one to drink the most ale in 20 minutes would win. Really you were regretting taking Dwalin on, it was big mistake.

You were starting to feel the full effects of the ale as you finished your mug and started your fourth one.

"You aren't going to win Lass. You should give up now," Dwalin said to you after he downed his sixth ale.

He wasn't even slurring his words yet. He was trying to get into your mind to mess you up and it was working. For you were just a small human woman and could not handle as much alcohol as a dwarf could.

"No no no, I'mmm fine. You'llll see I'll win." You said with a giggle as you slurred your words. Really you weren't feeling so fine though. Your head had began to spin as you got half way through your fourth ale. Then you did something kind of crazy.

With your mug of ale in your hand you stood up and stepped up onto the table. All of the dwarves including Thorin stared up at you. As you got onto the table, you began to dance as you drank your ale. Which meant most of it missed your mouth and spilt down your face and onto your dress.

When the ale was gone you bent down and placed the mug on the table. You then stood back up and continued to dance to the music. At least there really was music and it wasn't just in your head. The Master had hired a band to play live music for the party.

As you danced you pulled the brothers Fíli and Kíli up onto the table with you.

"Dance with me!" You yelled out awfully loud. As you yelled at you grabbed both of their hands forcing them to dance.

To you it looked like they were also having fun. They were laughing as they danced with you. None of you noticed the jealous stares from Thorin though.

All of the other dwarves except for Thorin laughed as they watched you dance with Fíli and Kíli. Suddenly you jumped down off of the table, leaving Fíli and Kíli alone on the table.

You ran up to the bar and grabbed a few mugs of ales. You walked back to the table handing Thorin and Dwalin a new ale. You then downed your own ale.

The next thing you decided to do was truly crazy. You decided to act on your crush for Thorin. Though you probably wouldn't have if you were sober. You slammed down your mug of ale onto the table and walked over to Thorin.

You grabbed him by his braids and pulled his face to your own face. You then slowly, but passionately kissed his lips. He tasted like ale and smelled like a mixture of ale and earth.

All of the dwarves stared at you in shock as you kissed the leader of their Company. Thorin was shocked by this kiss also. But he did not break the kiss and instead he kissed you back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is going to be a part two of this imagine, that I am working on.