To do list. Requests closed.

This is a to do list of the imagines and drabbles I need to write. To keep track of the drabbles requested based on imagines, the number game, or thought up by the person who requested it. I will update this list every time I publish an imagine/drabble.

Please note that the list is sort of long (as number 4 is reach one drabble per number). So it may take me a while to finish them all, but I will get to them all as soon as I can.

Place in line (in order of requested) - username of person who requested the imagine, etc.

1. Bel_Greenleaf Fíli x ofc(half Elf half Dwarf). Imagine meeting Fíli at his birthday celebration, he falls in love with you, and you get married.

2. RiseOfTheNerds Kíli x ofc(Elf). Imagine meeting Kíli in Rivendell, you quickly become friends, but Thorin disapproves of you, and he tries to keep you away from Kíli.

3. User on Tumblr number game: 23. Did not tell me what character. I will probably pick one myself.

4. Bel_Greenleaf number game: 11, 27, 37, and 48. You didn't tell me a character for it?

5. DivergentEmber Kíli x ofc number game: 18, 2, and 1.

6. Charlybrei Thorin x ofc number game: 6 and 23.

Note: Requests for imagines and the number game is now closed. I will re-open them once I finish all on the above list.