Chapter 2

AN: Ahh the biting of her lip! So much gay panicking going through my body right now🛐

Word count: 1,479
____________________

After the ninety minutes is over, the bell rings and everyone quickly walks out to head to wherever they hangout at at lunch.

I'm so annoyed. Why did I develop a crush on an older women, who happens to be my teacher, who is probably not interested in me and not a girl my own age? Ugh.

  As Brynn and I stand up, we hear Ms.Venable say at her desk, not making eye contact, "The students with lunch detention, if you need to grab lunch from the cafeteria, go quickly and then come back. If you don't return, you'll earn yourself a week of extra detentions. The ones who packed a lunch, you can go ahead and get them out. If any of you leave even a crumb anywhere in my room, you don't want to know what I would do. The girl sitting next to Brynn and all the students with lunch detention, stay back."

Uh oh. What does she want from me? I'm so excited she knows of my existence though! I walk up to her desk and she looks at me with a small smile as asks, "What's your name little one?"

  Pet name! Pet name! My knees are WEAK! Oh god she's going to add my name to the board now too isn't she. She wrote over half the kids names down during the period.

I reply nervously, "Y/n Y/l/n." She says, "I wanted to tell you how well you did today, it was lovely work. I also love your hair color, purple looks pretty on you."

  I blush and reply, "Thank you Ms.Venable." She replies, still sofly smiling, "That was all, you may go now, i wouldn't want you to miss any of your lunch time." Oh god, please waste my lunch time. I nod and say before starting to walk out the door, "Have a good day Ms.Venable."

  Did she just compliment and smile at me? Huh? At least i'm not on her bad side, I like her alot so I of course want her to not hate me.
•••••

  I walk downstairs, outside, and towards my friend groups lunch hangout spot. I get to the table and sit next to Cory and Hayley, because she always sits on his thigh.

  Cory mentions, "Well someone's smiley today." I blush thinking about the things that Ms.Venable said to me. I'm so sad I have to wait until Wednesday to have her class again, ugh. I reply, "Good day so far, I guess." He nods.

I pull out my lunchbox and Camden jokingly asks, "So black colored, again. What's up with that Y/n?" I chuckle jokingly responding, "I know, I know, same color every year, leave me alone, I just like the color black, if it makes you feel better, I put redbubble stickers on it this year, okay." He lightly chuckles responding, "You know it does." I playfully roll my eyes.

AN: Some cute redbubble sticker for the lunch bag

Cory asks Camden, "So why are you and Lamont not talking again?" He answers, "We both like Autumn Bridges and he can't just let me fucking have her." Lamont says, "Are you fucking kidding me my dude, why should you get to ask her out and not me?"

He sighs rolling his eyes as he responds, "It's just a fact that i'm better at picking up girls than you are, I have a better shot to get a date from her than you." He says, "That doesn't mean she won't like me over you."

I say annoyed, "Ugh, Jeez, maybe she won't like either of you. God, what, do you want me to go ask her for you two, like what we did when we were in early middle school?"

Camden answers with a smile, "Yes actually, that would be much appreciated. She sits in the cafeteria in the second table to the right of the vending machine." I reply, "You know what, fine."

I grab my wallet from my bookbag before walking inside and head towards the cafeteria. I might as well get a some chocolate. After getting some M &M's from the vending machine, I walk to her table and tap her shoulder.

  She turns around and says sweetly, "Hi there Y/n!" I reply, "Hi, Camden and Lamont wanted me to ask you, if you have a like liking for either of them."

She responds with a light laugh, "Oh that's why they always stare at me. Cameron pinched my butt last year, didn't like that, boys are gross."

  I chuckle responding, "Ew, boys are just so gross, i'm sorry." She replies, "I do actually think Lamont is cute and would like to go out with him sometime though. I've been working up the courage to ask him out. So my answer is Lamont won the date, you can report that back to the boys."

I chuckle and say, "Alright thank you, hope you two have a nice time, have a good rest of your day." She smiles and responds, "Aw thanks Y/n, you too."
•••••

I walk back outside, towards our table, and sit back down in my seat. I don't say anything. Camden asks impatiently, "So, what did she says?"

I answer, "Congratulations Lamont, you have a date very soon." He jumps in his seat and arm up then down with his and in a fist saying, "Yes!" Camden replies, "Damn, that sucks."

I say, "And Camden, if you ever touch a girl without her permission again, i'll drop kick you, got it?" He asks, "Who are you talking about, Autumn? I don't remember doing that?"

I ask with a slight eye roll, "Damn you don't, seriously? How many girl's butts have you pinched?" He responds, "I don't do it that often." I roll my eyes and finish my sandwhich." Boys are gross.
•••••

  After the bell rings in fourth period, I walk towards the library. I always do my homework there instead of at home because it's easier for me to focus, especially since I'm ADD.
•••••

After an hour, I finish and go to watch Cory play basketball at his practice, he's been on teams since we were kids. He hopes to to get a college scholarship soon. He is definitely the best player so when the scouts come, he'll definitely be offered one. Which is so exciting because college is so fucking expensive.

I walk into the gym and shocked to see Hayley, even though I knew she would be here. I scream internally, and take a seat on the bleacher far away from this ugly on the inside excuse of a human. Cory see me and gives me a friendly wave and smile. I smile and wave back at him.

  My blood starts to BOIL when she stands up and sits next to me. She asks fake as fuck, "Haha, you aren't trying to avoid me, are you?" I lie as I reply, "Oh no, don't feel like talking, tired."

  She nods and asks, "Isn't he so good at like dribbling and things? Super hot." I respond, "He's really great. I remember helping him practice in elementary school, fun times."

  Every now and then I like to throw it in her face that I've known him for a long time and she hasn't, she tries to hid it but I can tell it annoys her. I like to annoy her, this obnoxious bitch thinks he should have no friends that are girls and all his attention should be devoted to her.

The coach blows the whistle and the boys start heading to the locker room.

A few minutes later, the boys start leaving and when we see Cory, we both stand up and walk over to him.

He hugs me first and asks, "How are you y/n?" I reply, "Pretty okay, how was practice? Looks like you were killing it out there, as usual."

He replies, "Yeah it was great, I'm just glad I got to take a shower." I chuckle and he goes to peck Hayley on the lips.

She gets so frustrated that Cory always pays attention to me first before her, it's awesome, I so badly just want to stick my tongue out at her. He's not the kind of friend who gets into a relationship and forgets at his friends, that one thing I love about that dude.

We walk out to the parking lot and go our separate ways, with me and him getting into his car, and Hayley getting into her own car.

Once we're in the car and put on our seatbelts he asks, "How about some Micky D's before heading home?" I smile and respond, "Hell yeah." He says starting the car, "Let's do it."