Chapter 4

Word count: 1,515
_______________

I respond, a little too excited, "I would love that, I mean like, I would like that." How is this happening? This is something you daydream about not something that actually happens.

  She chuckles and asks, "May I have your address so I can pick you up?" I nod and respond as I write it down on a sheet of paper near me, "Of course Ms.Venable." I hand it to her and she says, "I'll pick you up at six then. What would you like to eat?"

  I reply, "Oh, just make something you would usually eat." She nods and says, "Have a good rest of your day sweetheart."

  It take me a minute to respond because I'm so excited about her giving me a cute little pet name but I get it together and reply, "Thank you, you too Ms.Venable."

  I turn around and walk out of the room and when I reach the hallway, I jump up and down a little and silently squeal with excitement.
•••••

After the bell rings for the school day to be over, I head to my GSA meeting and then towards the library to study.

  An hour and a half later, Cory sits next to me, he had just finished basketball practice, and asks, "How can I help?"

  I answer looking up from my books and answer, "I just finished writing my physics flashcards so you can ask me the definition and I'll tell you the correct name."

  He nods and I hand him the blue cards written in pink glitter pen. He clear his throat and asks the first question, "The speed of something in a given direction." I answer, "Velocity." He says giving me a high five, "Correctamundo."

  We keep going till we go through all the cards. He says, "All done, good job, ready to go?" I reply, "Well thank you and yeah." I stand up and we head towards the car.

  He drops me off at home and once I get inside, I check my phone to see what time it is. 4:15pm. I sit on the couch and watch youtube till five-forty.

  Once I see it's that time, I go upstairs to pick out an outfit.

  A few minutes after I'm ready, I  hear a knock at my door and I run downstairs to open it

  A few minutes after I'm ready, I  hear a knock at my door and I run downstairs to open it. I can't wait to see Ms.Venable. I open the door and she says with a smile, "Hi Y/n, are you ready?" I reply, "Yes Ms.Venable."

  We walk to her car and she open the passenger's door for me. I lightly giggle and say, sitting down in the seat, "Thank you." She blushes and nods.

She walks over to the driver's door and opens it. Once she sits down, she starts the car and starts heading towards her house. She asks, "So, what happened at the GSA meeting today?"

  I answer, "It was the first one this year so all we did were icebreakers to get to know a little about everyone, we're going to start actually doing club things next weeks meeting."