Chapter 5

Word count: 1,392
_________________
Saturday

  It's eleven in the morning and i've just finished my chores when I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hi Y/n this is Ms. Venable. I got your number from the school information file, I hope you don't mind. I wanted to ask you if you would like to have lunch with me today. Maybe we could go to the Olive Garden, you mentioned how much you love there breadsticks and I do as well so I thought that would be a good place for us to go to.

Y/n: Hi Ms. Venable, it's fine and I would love to have lunch with you. My parents are working so they aren't home so no questions haha.

*Changed name to Ms.Venny*

Ms. Venny: Aw darling that's cute, I like the name. Okay, what time is good for me to pick you up?

Y/n: Maybe 1:00pm. I'm very excited to see you again.

Ms. Venny: Alright, i'll see you then little one. I'm excited to see you too.

  I start to get ready by starting with a shower. Once i've done my hair and makeup, I look in my closet and try to put something together to wear.

  Good enough I guess

  Good enough I guess. I finish with ten minutes to spare and wait downstairs on my couch for the doorbell to ring. A few minutes later, I hear the bell and fly out of my seat towards the front door. I open and say, "Hi Venny!" She replies, and chuckles at the nickname, "Hello sweetheart, are you ready?" I nod and we walk towards her car where she opens my door for me.
••••••••••••

  We've been eating and talking for a while now, while having good conversation. I love eating the breadsticks, they are so yummy.

  I zone out for a second staring at her beautiful features. Wow she's so incredibly pretty! I hear her say, "Yeah when that girl Brynn isn't acting up in class." I ask a bit shyly, "I'm sorry what were you saying, sorry I attention was focused on admiring you."

  She lightly chuckles and responds with, "That's quite alright little one. I was saying that Brynn seems to be a trouble maker and that maybe you should stay away from her, I can switch your seats if you would like." Ahh that nickname! At this point i'm squeezing my thighs together ahh! Wait, was that jealousy? Of Brynn?

  I answer, "That's alright Ms.Venable, I like hanging out with her, you just have to get to know her then you'll see how great of a person she is." She responds trying to hid her slight frustration, "Okay."
•••••••••••••••••

  When we get back to her house, we sit on the couch and talk some more until I lean in and kiss her. We makeout for a bit then decide to cuddle on the couch, with a purple blanket, and watch a movie.
•••••

They're dead ~Ms. Venable AHSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara