Team Ten

Her hand slamming onto the hard ground, Ino Yamanaka used one of the most basic Doton techniques to defend herself from the incoming fire rats. Doshin's summoned rodents crashed into the mud wall, reverse-summoning themselves back to their original domain.

'I'll win in no time!' Doshin shouted excitedly. 'I want to play!'

'Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Style: Dark Swamp).' Ino hollered, the earth around Doshin softening like quicksand. The Yamanaka smirked as the short missing-nin began sinking into the dirt, the young shinobi's arms flailing around.

'Cool jutsu!' Doshin yelled, as his body slowly became submerged under the terrain. 'But anyways, don't I have to finish playing with you?'

Shinga's subordinate leapt out of Ino's ninjutsu, only small clumps of dirt remaining attached to his clothing. Another wave of fiery rats flew towards Ino, the member of Team 7 forced to form another defensive wall to prevent the summons from scorching her skin. 'Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Hinezumi Rairai (Forbidden Summoning Jutsu: Fire Rats Cometh)!'

'Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Style: Water Wall)!' The flames on the fur of the rats extinguished, Doshin's summons once again disappeared from the battlefield. 'Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu (Water Style: Water Bomb)!'

'Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Style: Mud Wall)!' Doshin quickly formed another wall with his own chakra, moulding the dirt below him to form a defensive barrier. 'Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu (Earth Style: Hidden Mole)!'

'Doton: Yomi Numa!' Ino quickly softened the ground below her, attempting to prevent Doshin from reemerging from underground. Seeing Doshin return back to his original place, Ino, too, sunk underground to deliver her counterattack.

Doshin leapt away from the hands preparing to grab his legs, twirling around the battlefield in an attempt to prevent Ino from pulling him underground. The member of Shinga's group bent down to scratch his legs, Ino utilising this as an opening.

'Shinranshin no Jutsu (Mind Destruction Jutsu).' Ino formed a rectangular seal and directed it at the half-underground Doshin.

'Ah! A Yamanaka~!' Doshin shouted, before forming another familiar sequence of hand seals. 'Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu!'

Ino's technique missing Doshin, the skilled missing-nin reappeared next to Ino, grabbing five shuriken from his weapon pouch. 'Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu)!'

A wall of metal flew towards Ino's face, the Yamanaka forced to substitute herself with a conveniently placed log.

'Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!' Doshin announced, forming a seal that Ino had seen many times from Naruto. A copy of the masked boy appeared next to the Konoha clan heir, managing to land a punch.

Ino's cheek reddened, bruised from Doshin's hit. The loyal Konoha shinobi substituted her self with a stone on the battlefield next to Doshin's clone, hurling a kunai knife at the Kage Bunshin. 

The clone deflected her kunai strike, a cheeky smile spreading across his face. 'Playing with you is so fun! Anyways, it's time for me to try harder!'

A blur of green was visible from where Doshin was, the former ANBU rushing towards the Konoha ninja in tandem with his clone. Both bared their kunai knives, ready to stab it deep into Ino.

Once again, Ino substituted herself with a log, beginning to get tired from the continuous fighting and ninjutsu usage. She wanted to limit the usage of her ninjutsu and avoid chakra exhaustion, but she knew that Doshin wouldn't give her any opportunities to go on the offensive.

Doshin's grin grew even wider as he spun into more hand seals. In a low voice, Doshin whispered the name of his genjutsu. 'Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Genjutsu: Optical Delusory).'