Prologue

Like in every classic story, the wind howled through the night. It had been a dry afternoon, but slowly clouds, dark and filled with thicc raindrops hovered over Arcadia. The city seemed silent, only a few cars rushed home after their late-night shift.

A few windows were lit in a dim blue... probably TVs which streamed the latest Tele-shopping products.

As calm as the city seemed, the woods weren't. The wind hissed louder over the Arcadia Lake. Following its rhythm, the sound of wild gallop hit the misty grass.

 Suddenly there were cries. The rain started to pour out of its soft prison, down into the woods.
The weather became worse, drowning out the sound of the battle. One mighty swing and the orb fell to the ground. With a damp sound it landed in the moist grass.

With this the battle ended. The survivors fled from the field. The only thing that remained was this glass-orb. Gravity slowly sucked this gem into the earths cold skin, until it was completely swallowed by mud and grass.

As sudden as the battle occurred, so sudden it faded. The clouds disappeared behind the mountains and the sun shone at the morning dew.

 The clouds disappeared behind the mountains and the sun shone at the morning dew