A Compromised Dance

Song: Dancing With A Stranger (Sam Smith, Normani)

Spy Au

They stood near the bar counter, getting drinks, in an underground/secret club. Tomioka Giyu and Shinobu Kochou, working as spies in an agency to look upon the case of missing girls. It was prioritised as the culprit involved in this crime was working as the left hand to the underworld King in Japan.

"I swear I am gonna kill that bastard if I ever get my hands on him right now." Said Shinobu aggressively taking a shot of alcohol.

"You are going to do that, except for the killing, you know." Giyu grunted as he stared at the shot glass half filled with alcohol as he swinged it back and forth slowly to get the waves, it looking at her while speaking.

"I know but... still! How does one get the guts to do that? Like-"

"Don't let anger get the hold of you, Kochou. We need to get information at the very first attempt."

"Yeah, yeah! Okay Mister... Cool Mind. One more shot, please!" She groaned as she turned and asked for another to the bartender.

Giyu played with his shot glass when he noticed the reflection of his target on the shot glass. His eyes widened as he didn't turn around and just let the target move past him.

A tall, young man, in his late twenties, with long blonde hair, wearing black leather jacket over a blood red shirt matched with black pants and boots.

The man was accompanied by a girl with white hair, bangs cut at the front which reached till her eyebrows and the hair reaching her hips, fading away with a shade of light green, shorter than him and wearing black outfits. She chewed a bubblegum and wore makeup which matched the theme, in essence, the club look.

Giyu didn't know about the girl coming today but he sure knew that she is somehow associated with one of the underworld king's people.

Yes, the girl's brother worked as the administrator while she worked as a false prostitute, looting money from the rich men who were her head's enemy and were tricked by getting an invitation for dinner and then later on, using her as a distraction to get them hooked up and kill them the very next moment without anyone knowing.

Giyu's target walked past him but suddenly turned around when he smoothly acted to drink the shot in one go. He noticed that the man was not looking at him but the person standing next to him who was talking to the lady bartender. Then he gave an evil grin and looked away as he kept moving forward with the girl.

Giyu kept the shot glass on the counter and turned to face the counter. Shinobu was two feet apart from him so no one would be suspicious of them being a couple or stuff as they hardly maintained eye contact.

"Douma came." He informed. Shinobu thanked the bartender for something and then turned around to look at the dance floor, a gap in between the crowd where their target, otherwise called Douma, was already staring at her from afar, smirking. Then she hung her head back as she rested her elbows on the counter and leaned back.

"Yeah, I noticed." She said while taking a deep breath. Giyu turned his eyes towards her.

Had he ever told her that she looked stunning tonight? In that purple sequinned jumpsuit outfit, her hair tied with a small butterfly ornament. Her lips painted with glossy purple which were darker than the colour of her eyes, with pencil heels on her foot to giver her height.