The Actual Start

A strange man whom I later determined to be named Robin asked me about this world, in which I explained everything, I noticed he had strange hair, white and done up in spikes, with a cool cloak, black with light violet patterns and lines all along it, not as cool as mine, though, of course. Mine had, bumps, just, bumps. I explained to him about Klein and Asuna. He said he had a lot of friends back home, like, an archer named Virion, an exalt named Chrom, a Mage name Ricken, among others. Many others, like, MANY others. He also said he had a wife named Tharja, 2 kids named Morgan and Noire, as well as an adopted sister name Aversa. As I was taking him back to see Klein and Asuna, we bumped into a strange man with orange hair who bumped into Robin.
"Sorry, man, just trying to see a friend who I heard was here." he said, holding out his pale hand.
"It okay, sir, wait a minute, are you..." Robin started, pulling himself up, "Gaius?
"Yeah, how did you know my name, wait a minute, Robin, is that you?" Gaius asked.
"Yeah, who's that with you, wait, is that, Priam?" Robin replied.
"Yeah, once we heard what happened, we volunteered to join you, Chrom said he would, so did Tharja, Morgan and Noire, but, we thought that if you weren't alive..." the blue-haired man said.
"Yeah." Robin finished.
After that, Robin explained everything to them and invited them to see my friends, without my consent, they looked worried, all of them, rightfully so. But that didn't give Robin the right to just invite them to my house. I decided since we were both low-leveled, that I would take them to the weapon store with Lisbeth.
When we got there, Lisbeth asked, "And who are these people?"
"Priam." Priam said.
"Robin." Robin said.
"Gaius." Gaius said.