Chapter 13

His hand slides farther up my leg and squeezes. My core throbs at his touch.
"Just say the word and I'll stop." He whispers.
I don't want you to.
I would like to believe it's too dark in here for Olivia or Jake to see anything as I lick Luke's earlobe. He moans softly in my ear.
      He leans down and kisses my neck. His tongue gliding up until he takes my earlobe in between his teeth, biting gently. I gasp as his tongue lashes out at the bite, making me gasp softly.
         "What happened to not missing a second of any movie?" I whisper teasingly in his ear.
        He chuckles huskily. "That's how much power you have over me, Lia."
         My eyes widen as he kisses his way down my neck. How could he be saying these things and not feel the way I do for him? He's been making me believe that it's nothing more than an experiment or a way to get off, but what if it's actually more than that?
       I try to calm myself down, careful to not get my hopes up. I place my hand on his knee and slide it up his leg until I'm cupping him over his pants.
       He hisses in my ear. "Shit, Amelia." His hips move forward into my hand as I rub him over his sweatpants. The bulge in his pants getting harder and harder. His breathing gets hotter and faster against my neck.
       A bloodcurdling scream fills the room. Me and Luke jump back, letting go of each other to look up at the big screen and see a girl getting dragged down a hall by the murderer. I place my hand over my chest to calm my heart from that scare. I totally forgot where we were for a minute there. Definitely a place where we should not be getting into it.
       Me and Luke look at each other, our faces red from the heat we just experienced. He glances past me at Olivia and Jake to my right, making sure they didn't see anything I'm guessing. Then he makes eye contact with me again and smirks, shaking his head. My face breaks into a smile. Can't believe we risked doing that in front of Olivia and Jake.
        I look back to the movie playing in front of us, my face holding a small smile, secretly satisfied to know the kind of reaction I can get out of Luke. The way I made him moan and swear my name-in the movie theater of all places-makes me feel much better about myself, not gonna lie.
He might say this is just some kind of experiment or that we're just having fun, but that doesn't change the way I feel. I know this might not be the healthiest thing for me to be doing with him, but if this is the closest I can get to him then so be it.

        The movie ends with pretty much everyone dying, so that was a bummer. We're all walking out of the theater when Olivia suggests we all get something to eat.
        Jake nods. "I'm down for that."
       Olivia smiles widely at him with a blush of pink on her cheeks. She can be so obvious, I honestly don't understand how he can be this dense to how she feels for him.
       I'm about to say yes too, but Luke intervenes. "I've got like 10 billion piles of homework to catch up on, and Amelia said she'd help me," He glances down at me with a playful gleam in his eyes. "So maybe another time, but you guys go ahead."
         I furrow my eyes in confusion. Luke is behind on homework, but we agreed to work on that tomorrow.
         "Oh okay!" Olivia beams.
         Jake glances at me with a flash of disappointment, but nods and gives a tight smile. "Alright, see you later then."
         Jake and Olivia walk off into the parking lot towards his car.
         Luke suddenly grabs my hand in his and leads me towards his car. I squeeze his hand, enjoying the warmth of it consuming my own.
          "I drove here on my own you know, I can just meet you at your place." I say when we reach his car.
           He opens the door for me and finally looks back at me. "We'll pick it up later, just get in."
         I narrow my eyes in confusion. "Why can't I just-."
         He pulls me in front of him and sits me down on the passenger side seat, my legs dangling out the door. He leans in with his body in between my legs and his face less than an inch away from my own. His eyes hold a look of desperation. "You don't actually believe I'm bringing you home to do homework, do you?" He asks deeply.
          My eyes widen in surprise. His eyes are on my lips, but it seems like he's restraining himself from doing anything. I look down at his parted mouth to see that he's breathing heavily. His hands are on my thighs, gripping them tightly. He's holding back.
          I reach up to cup his neck in my hands and pull his head down to mine. Our lips collide. He moans into my mouth, sounding relieved that I made the first move. His hands on my thighs pull me to the edge of the seat, making his crotch hit my core. I gasp at the feeling. That's when our tongues make contact and we lose ourselves in each other. Ravenously.
          We make out for probably at least 5 minutes before he pulls away. "We probably shouldn't be doing this here." He says hoarsely.
          I nod, slowly remembering we were still in the parking lot of the theater. What was I thinking? Someone could see us and recognize us easily. It's a pretty small town. "Right."
He backs away from me, letting me swing my legs into the car, and shuts the door before circling around and taking his seat in the drivers seat.
Our heavy breathing is all that fills the car until he turns the key in the ignition.
Before pulling out of the parking lot, Lucas leans over and pecks me on the lips. He pulls back and smiles at me, making me smile.
I have no idea what we're doing and why we're doing this exactly, but who am I to complain?
He pulls out of the parking lot and makes his way to his house.