Boom 19

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmph... This, so early in the morning? Disgraceful" a tall raven haired male spoke glaring in the corner of his eye to a red haired male. 6 males and one female are sat in a sleek black vehicle diving at incredibly high speeds. The headlights brightening up the night sky.
There's was a tense atmosphere inside the vehicle and it seemed clear that non of the males particularly liked one another, this whilst the blonde female was shivering in fright trying to avoid any confrontation. 
The male who spoke having chin length raven to pearl coloured hair, and two wine red eyes framed by a thin rectangular glasses. His uniform being the most formal of the lot showing the pride and poised standard he held up. The elegant mannerisms demonstrates the formal characteristics of the male. His uniform creaseless and upheld to be perfect, a black long sleeved shirt concealed by a red waistcoat with gold accents accentuating the trimmings of his uniform. That all being encased by the deep raisin blazer, topped off by a singular white glove on his right hand and a white belt holding up the straight leg uniform pants.

"Jeez, just when it was getting good" the red, spiked haired male spoke showing distaste to the tallers comment. The male clearly didn't take pride in looking as sophisticated as some of the others surrounding him. A red tie loose round his neck wrapped as a scarf instead of being tied properly, a pair of red trainers highlighted by on of his pant legs being pinned up. His short completely unbuttoned only being held together by the black belt cutting on top of the untucked shirt.

"I agree... What gives you the right?" The annoyed borderline angry comment was made by a shorter purplette. This male had chin length lilac locks with prominent bags under his large matching lilac eyes. He was notably smaller than the other males. His outfit consisted of the usual school blazer but this time being more fitted and flowey decorated. To top it all off a brown teddy bear with a pink vest and black eyepatch sat in his lap.

"You should've just joined us, Reiji." A fourth male spoke, this male had just under shoulder length auburn hair and dark green eyes. His uniform was a lot more subtly messy, his top buttons undone and his pants rolled up slightly. Under his blazer a fur lined cardigan he was wearing ,and to top it all off a dark maroon fedora was placed on his head with a lighter burgundy ribbon decorating it.

"Little Bitch writhing in agony while we all swarm upon her... Ahh, just thinking about it gets me excited" he continued.

"Tsk... Pervert"a more gruff voice called out. This next male had pure white hair that faded into a pinkish tone at the ends. A pure white face to match, all being framed by two bright red eyes. His uniform looked a lot more destroyed than the others. White cowboy boots highlighted within his outfit. An abundance of necklaces littering his neck and a grey tee ripped at the bottom.

"Shut up. You're ruining my music" the final male mumbled out. This one was an orangey blonde with deep Safire blue eyes. His uniform was a lot more true to what we assume the original uniform is, this only being a tan cardigan under his blazer which he fails to put his arms through.

"You never change." The glassed wearing male Reiji spoke distaste for the blond clearly in his tone.

"Why don't you be more honest?" Laito spoke tilting his hat back smirking.

"Shut it." Subaru growled out annoyed by his brothers antics.

"Please be quiet. Can't you see you're upsetting Teddy?" Kanato the lilac spoke getting annoyed by all the chatter possibly upsetting Teddy.

"Damn it all, I'm parched! I can't take it any longer." Ayato spoke putting his arm around the blonde woman known as Yui.

"Huh?" She gasp out in question

"Ayato, this is not the place for such conduct." Reiji said still in lecture mode.

"Sorry, Teddy..."kanato mumbled quietly to his best friend.