Dinnertime desisions 16

"Hisssssssss"

"Matsu you need to stop hissing" Yuma said pulling the cat like boy into his lap.

"No bafff" Matsu responded quickly and simply demanding that he not have a wash, flapping his tiny hand up and down trying to accentuate his demand. His tiny mouth formed into the cutest baby pout known to mankind. The rest in the room had all experienced how cute Matsu could become and boy was it hard to resist such an adorable baby boy.

"Matsu you will be having a bath after dinner" Yuma said firmly distinguishing Matsu's no bath demand. Yuma knew that the boy would listen to him, mainly because he was Matsu's favourite.

"Me n Bee no like baffs" Matsu tried to reason relating himself back to the cat who is now his bestest friend.

"Matsu you can't not go for a bath" Yuma reasoned once again.

"Hissssssss" Matsu once again hissed very against going for a bath. Matsu never really has a problem with baths however now that he has found this cat he is deciding to throw a fit.

"Matsu" Yuma warned becoming slightly firmer with his tone.

"Hisssssss" this time the rejection came from the cat.

"Bee"

"But me no spend time wiv Bee" Matsu whined not wanting to leave Bee for any amount of time pulling the attention back onto himself. Yuma stood lifting his tiny brother onto his side walking to the rest on the room, bouncing the boy slightly Bee still in his tiny arms.

"You can play with her tomorow little man" Karlheinz pitched in trying to be a help with the child knowing that Matsu respected him highly after he became the boys father.

"It's dinner time now, you haven't eaten in a while"
And on que Matsu's stomach rumbled loudly showing how hungry Matsu was.

"Yeah your hungry, Matsu let go of the cat then we can get your hands washed and your tummy filled" Yuma bargained knowing that his new brother hadn't eaten in a while.

Matsu knowing that he didn't really had a choice placed a soft kiss on the cats head Bee responding by licking his cheek, then tried to pass the cat away which Kou happily took from the boy. Matsu then fully cuddled into his favourite brother watching Bee being placed on the floor.

"Right now to wash your hands" Matsu turned to see Bee one more time but only to see the cat licking her paws. Matsu wanting to be just like his friend looked down to his tiny chubby hand. Sticking his tiny pink tongue out Matsu brought his hand up to it and licked the back of his hand. Pulling his head back in confusion Matsu then proceeded to lick the back of his hand once again.

"Matsu no" Matsu's hand was quickly snatched away from his mouth. "That's dirty, you can't do that" Ruki said trying to teach the child, Yuma having pulled Matsu's hand back.

"But Bee do" Matsu tried to argue pointing his other hand down to the chubby cat.

"Little neko Bees a cat, cats can't wash their hands like we can" Kou tried to explain giggling at his baby brothers cuteness, whilst stroking his dark hair.

"Can we was Bees hawnd? (Can we wash Bee's hand?)" he asked his large eyes holding wonder to his big brother whom he thought was an idiot (Kou).

"No Matsu, cats don't like water" Yuma explained. By now the few had started making there way out of the main room that Matsu was left in.

"Huh?"

"Yeah they hate it bud so we can't wash her hands or well paws" Yuma said squeezing Matsu's tiny hand.