Scary people and new friend 24

No pov

"Mmmmmmmmmm" Matsu was deep asleep as his fluffy hair was being stroked softly.

"OI pancake I'm thirsty" Ayato yelled out storming into the pink room. Yui was sat on her bed. She had woken up not long after they had arrived back to mansion, however she did not expect to see the child she knew to be asleep along side her.

"Not now Ayato I'm busy" Pissed wasn't even the right word to describe how she was feeling, they stole a child. They stole a poor defenceless child from his home. Yui understood that they didn't grow up in the best conditions but she had hoped and expected that even the tiniest part of them would spare the child from their clutches.

"Huh you don't have a say in anything" he yells back acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

"No Ayato leave us alone" Yui says not wanting the small boy to be pulled into a dangerous situation.

"The hell, you don't tell me what to do"

"You shouldn't have brought him here" Yui fired back now standing up and covering the still asleep child. From living in this mansion (hellhole) Yui had never stood up for herself, but this was crossing the line.

"Well I grabbed him so I can do whatever I want with the brat"
Ayato shoved Yui aside and grabbed Matsu by his arm instantly waking the boy.

"DONT HOLD HIM LIKE THAT, YOU'RE HURTING HIM" but Ayato paid no time to her scream and continued to drag the boy out the door slamming it in her face. Matsu was lifted off the floor by his short arm and that Ayato had an iron clutch onto.
Matsu was crying a lot the fear and pain had got to him, also not knowing what he'd done wrong to be dragged like this.

"Shut up, you're so annoying"Ayato's hissed out, Matsu glued his lips shut absolutely terrified of the man dragging him.

"HEY SHU. Keep this runt away from me" Ayato yelled and pretty much threw the child on top of Shus sleeping body, teleporting off instantaneously.

Matsu was frozen. He didn't move an inch. He was just led in a pile on top of a males body who he didn't know.
Matsu was silently crying fearing that the man who dragged him away would come back, his tiny body shaking like a leaf in fear.

"Are you okay?"
Matsu looked up slowly, his face still in a pained crying mess. The blond oldest had woken up due to the yelling and impact of the boy being thrown.

"Hey" Shu sat up causing Matsu to fall down his body slightly. Matsu was now in Shus lap as he looked towards the child, concern laced within his eyes. Matsu was still pretty much in the same position as he was thrown unmoving.

"It's ok you can cry" and Matsu did, he started wailing from pain and fear. He was clutching onto the arm that Ayato had held him up by. Matsu was now sat on his knees and just cuddling the injured arm tears streaming down his cheeks.

Thinking about how to deal with children Shu pulled Matsu into a hug. Matsu full on started crying now so scared and just wanting his brothers to come get him.

"It's ok" Shu said trying to sooth the boy stroking his back. When Shu grazed over Matsu's hurt arm the tiny boy yelped out in pain and pulled back slightly.

"It hurts?" Shu asked in his usual monotone voice. Matsu had stopped crying a bit and nodded his head.

"Would it help if I kissed it better?" Shu asked knowing children believed that sort of stuff. Matsu as Shu thought nodded in agreement. Shu carefully kissed the boys arm, asking "it better now?". Matsu opened and closed his arm and nodded believing that it was now better, I mean this is what his brothers did if he had a fall or bump and it always made them feel better.