* "Would You Like That, Sweetheart?"

Narrator's POV

'
'
'

Neither of them could deny at this stage how badly they wanted each other.

Chase made sure every possible interuption was postponed for certain.

After dropping the kids off with Lola, and giving her a fair warning that if anything happened to the kids, her head would be on a stick, Chase jumped back into his car and drove home.

He got there in record timing, parking the car into the garage and rang up Payton.

"Hey, are you on your way home? I was thinking we could do a movie night for the kids." Everything Payton said to Chase just made him want her more.

How thoughtful she was about him and the kids was everything he ever wanted in a woman.

Everything he needed, everything he wanted, he saw exactly that within Payton.

"Kids are with Lola." Chase stated blantly.

"Lola? My best friend Lola? Why?" Confusion settled in her voice as she looked through the movies set out on the table.

Chase got out his car and made his way through the backyard, making sure he wasn't seen.

"I have a very important matter to attend to."

"Oh.. shall I scrap movie night? I didn't know you were busy, I could've watched the kids." Half way through her sentence, Chase had already snuck in the back door and through the kitchen.

He paused, noticing her bent over the coffee table, looking through the movies.

Her ass was in his direct view, making him stare.

"This matter is more personal." Payton froze, blinking a few times to make sure she was hearing him through the phone.

It sounded like he was right there with her.

"Are you close by? You sound... Louder. Like you're almost in the room." She laughed, making Chase melt inside.

It was like music to his ears.

He hung up the phone, making Payton pull hers away from her ear, looking at it confused.

"What if I was in the room?" Chase asked, making Payton jump in surprise.

"Fucking hell! You near gave me a heart attack!" She gasped for a breath, turning around to find Chase only a few footsteps away.

"Swear jar." Chase muttered simply as Payton regained her breath back.

"What's the problem? Why are the kids with Lola?" Payton asked again, watching as Chase walked to her as slow as a snail.

"You, Payton. You are my problem." She gulped, taking a step back, only making Chase follow her.

She took one more step before she cursed to herself as her back hit the wall behind her.

"You have no idea, do you?" Chase mumbled, trapping her between his arms and the wall.

She could smell the mint from his breath as it fanned over her face.

"W-what are you talking about?" She stuttered, becoming nervous, but also excited at his dominance.

"You drive my thoughts to the edge, Payton. You have completely smittened me over these past weeks. And you still owe me an answer."

His gaze fell to her lips, his hand nearing her throat. He took a gentle grip, squeezing his thumb and index finger to the spots behind her windpipes, not to hurt her, but to simply give her that same dizzy feeling he's had since he first came home today.