Night Off For The Parents

Chase's POV

'
'
'

It was approaching dinner time. I suggested to Payton after our talk that it would be nice to have a little downtime without the kids, so Ryan, being the "wingman" that he is, agreed to babysit the kids until we got home.

I gave him the fair warning that I did with Lola. If the kids aren't in one piece when I get home, he's a dead man.

Remembering Payton's words about outfit choices, I settled on dark grey jeans and a grey patterened button up matched with black shoes.

I walked out the room as I buttoned up the cuffs of my shirt bumping into Payton.

Holy..fucking..shiiiiit.

My jaw literally hung open like a hungry cat, unable to stop my eyes from staring.

"Too much?" She bit her lip nervously

"Not fucking enough. Damn." I couldn't stop the words even if I tried.

She wore a skin tight, spaghetti strap, black dress that came to just about her mid thigh, heels that strapped around her calf to just under her knees.

She blushes and tucked her hair behind her ear, gently biting her bottom lip.

Oh let me bite that lip, puh-lease.

"A-After you?" I stuttered nervously. I cursed myself inwardly.

I was acting like a high school kid who'd just seen the hottest teacher in the building.

Payton wasn't a teacher, but my god she could teach me any day of the week.

She was gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful. Absolutely fucking delectible.

Let me tell you, she'd be my first choice meal on the menu if we were going to a resteraunt.

She giggled and walked past me, her sweet intoxicating perfume whiffing into my nose.

I watched as she walked downstairs, not helping to notice how her ass swayed from every step she took.

I'm an ass man, and with an ass like Payton's, you can't blame me for looking.