Huggy wuggy

His name is Huggy!
Huggy Wuggy, when he hugs you, he'll never stop!
Your friend Huggy!
Huggy Wuggy,
He'll squeeze you until you pop! „
~ Huggy Wuggy's theme song foreshadowing his true nature.

Huggy Wuggy is a major antagonist in the 2021 horror video game Poppy Playtime, serving as the main antagonist of the first (and currently only) chapter "A Tight Squeeze".

Intell
Name
Huggy Wuggy (toy)
Rich Avery (human, possibly)
Alias
Experiment-1006
The Prototype
Huggy
Sourpatch Kid (by fans)
Origin
Poppy Playtime
Occupation
Mascot of Playtime CO. (formerly)
Powers / Skills
Inhuman strength
Inhuman durability
Surprise attacks
Speed
Flexibility
Hobby
Hugging people (formerly).
Murdering people.
Stalking the ex-employee.
Goals
Kill the unnamed protagonist (failed).
Crimes
Attempted murder
Stalking
Mass murder (possibly)
Type of Villain

Biography
Huggy Wuggy was created by Playtime CO. to be embraced by children. The toy soon became the most successful product of the company, but he was eventually modified at some point prior to the events of the game with a transferred but corrupted human conscience, which turned him into a monster.

His first appearance of saw him pretend to be a statue to fool the protagonist. As soon as the protagonist managed to grab the key and turning the power back on in a room (that requires said key), Huggy Wuggy disappears from his pedestal, and throughout the game, he stalks the player from vents or high unreachable places. It is not until the player runs to the dark that it will appear from the shadows and chase them down in the conveyor belt tunnels. Every time the player fails to reach the catwalk at the end of the belt, they are met with Huggy Wuggy snatching up and killing them with its teeth.

If the player does manage to get to the catwalk, they must pull a box to block the creature and destroy it, causing them both to fall. Where the player survives, Huggy Wuggy ends up falling into the void while colliding with some pipes. It is unknown if it survived or has died due to this.

Appearance
Huggy Wuggy is shown in the game to be an enormous creature with incredibly long arms and legs, leaving him standing at a towering height of at least 10 feet. He has blue fur and many sharp teeth, on top of having another mouth inside of his mouth. He has yellow hands, red lips, and eyes that resemble googly-eyes. While seemingly a robotic creature, Huggy Wuggy's revelation of his multiple mouths, the blood he produces when he falls to his supposed death, and saliva in his mouth when he kills and consumes the ex-employee heavily hint at him actually being organic.

Personality
Huggy is a barbaric and bloodthirsty creature. As one of his first roles in the game was chasing the protagonist down a hatch. However, in spite of his seemingly mindlessly violent nature, he still has the capability of manipulating and formulating strategies to attack his opponents, as shown when he actively lured the protagonist deeper into the facility all the way in while stalking them but also slowing his pursuit when he realized that he had them cornered.