12

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

unfortunately park sunghoon and I were put into the same class for soulmate purposes because SOMEBODY... *cough* all of our friend group just had to say something right when the teacher walked in.

and she found out.

our other classmates weren't there at the time and it was so much more awkward, our teacher gave us that look. That look she has when she's surprised at how one person can get paired with the other as a soulmate, but she ended up laughing so hard at the end. It was so humiliating.

now Sunghoon and I walked along the halls with our head down to avoid all the whispering of our glowing wrists that were visually seen by almost the entire school.

"look who got paired up together."

"it's a perfect match made in heaven, don't you think?" One snickered.

"they hate each other, I wonder how this is going to play out." one of the girls grinned.

and so much more whispering went on, "you better not yell at them, it will just make it more embarrassing." I warned him in a whisper.

"I don't even have the audacity to talk, do you see the situation we're in?!" he responded in a whisper scream, hiding his face at the same time.

a lot of students were laughing knowing that we hated each other because of some unpleasant encounters with each other and it only amused them to know what's going to happen to us, you know...since we're "soulmates."

"After this, mom is going to definitely find out that j found my soulmate what do I do?!" I cursed under my breath, a low whine emits from my mouth.

"take me to meet your parents." he stated simply, I stared at him in disbelief. "You want to meet them?!"

"You're my soulmate, I don't really have a choice. It's now or never." he shrugged vacantly.

but he was right, we'd have to meet each other's parents at one time. "Then...when do you want to meet them."

"today."

"my gosh, I wonder what my little brother will think." I mumbled under my breath, yes I have a little brother.

well he's not technically little, he's 16 and he doesn't attend at my school. He's out almost all day so my friends barely see him or acknowledge his existence.

—— DISMISSAL.

sunghoon and I stopped by the doorstep and briefly stopped before knocking, and surprisingly it was opened by. Sejun. My younger brother.

"big sis, you're not the type to be early."  He raised a brow, questioning me but I didn't know what to respond to at the moment.

he shifted his eyes at sunghoon, "who the hell is he?" he stared him up and down.

"gosh, where's your respect." I smacked him in the arm harshly, my face forming into a stern look.

"annyeong? I guess." sejun shrugged, "I'm guessing you're here for a project, like the other guys."

"totally, enough with the talking and let me in." I barged through the door while Sunghoon followed.

sejun was curious as to why I was in such a rush and with sunghoon, "Mom." I called out to her, she turned to look at me. "Hmm you're home early."

"why does everyone keep saying that? Can't I come inside my own home at the right time." I whined, "who is this." she pointed at sunghoon with a soft smile, peeking at the male who was trying to hide behind me but failed because he was way taller.

And crouching to my height did not help.

I chuckled awkwardly, I faced her and sejun both then sighed. "that's what I came to talk to you about."

—-