24

——

——

soulmates always have a special spot, for each other. That they discover together, it's not written or your soul place isn't already there, the connection you and your partner have between a place is when you'll know that, it's your soul spot.

"you think just sitting around at home is going to help you guys?" one's voice scoffed, staring me from the kitchen.

"yea... cause what else am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "for starters you could've went out with your soulmate, I mean he left the house hours ago you could've caught up with him!" she whined, exhausted over telling so much information.

"he'll be back by now."

"of course he will, it's midnight now." she shook her head, sitting next to me.

the door opening was audible, Chaeyeon and I turned to our side to see sunghoon running his hand over his sweaty hair. Him biting his lips, smiling, and his eyes trailing on the floor.

his leather jacket was soaking, and his ripped jeans were more ripped than before. "hey." he called out. Darting his eyes straight for me.

"... are you alright sunghoon? you're soaking wet." I rose from the couch, examining the sides of his face for any cuts.

he slowly took my hand off of his face, "I'm good. I played soccer in the wet field, the rain just stopped. come on so, let's go somewhere."

I didn't really question, "finally." Chaeyeon muttered under her breath. "he better makes some moves, that weak hoe." she glared at sunghoon, he just grinned at his sister and winked as he pulled me out of the house. 

"you seem to be in good mood." I brought up, in a vacant tone. "yea, well the boys kinda made my day today." he chuckled, sliding his leather jacket off of his body.

exposing his muscular arms, and as I'm staring at him. I notice why those girls at school swoon over him so much, he's honestly a man made without a flaw, and he's not as bad as I think. Sometimes he works up a mood, but he's okay. It's probably because I'm his soulmate, but I just wanted to point it out.

"hop on, and hold on tight." his lips pressed against my ears, what's up with him today? "You have a motorcycle?"

"I've been having one, because I styled like this at school the kids at school told me a motorcycle would fit me, I kind of went with it." he laughed, that awkward penguin type laugh.

I sat on the bike, wrapping my arms around his waist and wresting my face on his back. He started his motorcycle, and seconds later we were speeding on the road.

that only resulted me into holding onto him together then I had before. sunghoon noticed and his lips curved up a bit.

——