30

—— 3 MONTHS LATER

—— 3 MONTHS LATER

"what are you doing here." sejun rolled his eyes, opening the door for sunghoon. "you still dislike me? what did I do?!" sunghoon grinned, "you stole my older sister too early, now she doesn't talk to me anymore or spend time with me. Siblings are important too." he huffed.

"you sure she paid attention to you before?" sunghoon teased, causing sejun to get angrier. "YOU-" he was about to attack before being stopped by sunghoon... "will this change your mind?" sunghoon waved some cash around, along with candy.

"are you trying to bribe me now?!" sejun gasped, sunghoon's grin getting wider. "yes? is it working though?"

"of course it is." sejun took the things from his older brother in law's hand, "welcome to my humble home hyung." sejun bowed.

"whatever." sunghoon playfully scoffed, "baby, you're brother is so mean to me." sunghoon sat next to me on the couch, his head rested on my lap.

my hand slid through his hair, caressing it. "I want to go out today." I brought up, catching the attention of my soulmate.

"where to?"

"the bridge, at midnight." I smiled, and he did too. "why? all of a sudden though?" he questioned, I shrugged. "honestly, today it's been on my mind more than anything, I feel like it's kind of pulling me to go there, you know?"

"mhm, I'll stay over tonight then." he suggested, sejun just rolled his eyes, going up the stars to his room.

—— MIDNIGHT

we sneaked out of the house, only sejun knew we were going to the bridge. "today I just felt like something special might happen. I can't get rid of the feeling."

"I'll be honest with you, I feel it too." he admitted, as he looked down at his wrist that was glowing due to our hands intertwining.

as we made our destination, my eyes shifted upwards, at the beautiful luminous light beaming down on us, "the moon is so beautiful."

sunghoon noticed the glint my eyes, "when jungwon took power of the moon, I noticed it to be brighter, and more alluring."

"can you believe it's been almost a year since we became soulmates? just yesterday I remember bumping into you at the lockers, and calling you a jerk." my eyes filled with little droplets and no, not the sad ones, but the happy ones.

"sunghoon, I want to tell you something and it's not because you're my soulmate, it's from deep down." I approach him closer than I already was, my hand trailing up to his jaw, my eyes laid against his softly.

"mhm?" he was a bit confused, but patiently waited for me to tell him, and I smiled. "I love you hoon."

I could feel his heart, getting warm but so was mine. "but I, I love you so much fucking more." he responded, as he pulled me in, our bodies crashing against each other, and so was our lips.

the symbols slashed over each other like a lightning bolt but we weren't hurt, my hand that was on his jaw trailed up to his hair, gripping onto it as I pulled him in closer.

now I knew how he felt when he did it to me.

I could feel cold and hot mixing in together, our symbols, oh my gosh, our symbols! THEY FINALLY WERE ADJUSTED.

I felt sunghoon smile through the kiss, he knew it too. and as we pulled away, we both seen how the glow was less bright than before it were adjusted.

could it be that when our love became genuine for each other the symbols adjusted? chaeyeon, you sly fox.

you didn't have to have full contact with your soul mate for the symbols to adjust, we were so gullible. she just wanted us to fall in love, and see how the symbols would adjust themselves.

soulmates. she was the one who brought together a lost pair of  lovers.

——

the ending, but as you know there will always be an epilogue.