25

——

——

"I've never seen this part of the city." I look around mesmerized over all the coruscating lights beaming over my head. "I kind of discovered this part of the city, sometimes I hang around the bridge."

he pointed over to the bridge, we ambled towards it. "how come you wanted to bring me here." I questioned the male, he turned to look at me with eyes that can't tell, the eyes that still stayed a mystery to this day, you can't never read his face.

he trailed his head down, "I had a feeling, about something... and I'm not going to back out until I know I'm right."

what is he talking about. "sunghoon, what are you talking about?"

as we reached the bridge, and he shook his head and smiled faintly. he huffed a bit, resting his arm over the railing of the bridge.

my hand caressed his jaw, lifting it up a bit to get a clear look of his face. and how I wished for once, I could see the emotion written on his face... it was never there.

"aren't you cold... you're soaking wet." I brushed my thumb over his cheek, and took a hold of my wrist. staring down at me.

"I am, but it doesn't bother me much. for some reason, when I'm with you, I can feel your heat surrounding around me." his tongue slid around his lips, he chuckled.

just as my heart jolted, I felt the strings heating up, and I knew he felt it too. his eyes meeting mine, and his lips curved up forming into a light smile.

"I just had to be sure." he whispered into my ears, his hand grasping onto the back of my neck, pushing me towards him, and my lips harshly colliding among his lips.

the shock in our hearts, came crashing down like a lightning bolt and that's when I realized what he meant this whole time.

OUR SOUL PLACE.

and this time, I didn't back out. I didn't let my feelings get the best of me, sometimes I let the feeling take over me, but it won't prevent me from wanting to feel loved the next time.

my hands trailing up his jaw, cupping them, and I pulled him in closer, the kiss getting deeper, more passionate.

the moment, this happened, I could feel the hot and cold mix into together. he felt it too, it was our soul place, and the symbols beginning the collision to adjust.

as he pulled away, "Sowon." his voice, calling for me like a million of daggers coning my way. his serious tone hadn't intimidate me this time, but intrigued me.

"would you believe me,

if I said I started, wanting to love you?"

——