32. WHAT'S COMING NEXT

This will be my next project, probably in the next week or so. I am still taking a break, you see. Writing about all that cheating in KARMA has exhausted me. Hasn't it drained you, too?

PAPER WIFE has been on hold for a very long time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Love is an emotion that has always fascinated me. Love, in its purest, truest form, to me, is a force so powerful it defies time and space. It has the ability to heal, to rejuvenate, to galvinise, to move mountains and conquer continents. Love is immortalised in songs, poetry, film and Art. Love lives forever in these works long after their mortal creators are gone.

PAPER WIFE will explore love in all its bewildering, astounding, wonderful complexities, and the many different, diverse ways one can love.

This story will be completely rewritten. Note the new cover haha.

Celia Harrington falls in love with, and impetuously marries Sir Mark Winthorpe, an older, wealthy, dashing and enigmatic widower. Thus begins Celia's new life as the young bride of a husband she barely knows at the hauntingly beautiful Ashcroft Manor, her new husband's massive country estate, walking in the shadow of Isabel, the first Lady Winthorpe, and the mysteries surrounding her predecessor's tragic death...

Watch out for my notifications.

Thank you so much for your messages, for sharing your personal stories with me. You tell me I have impacted you with my books, and I want to tell you that what you told me resonates so much with me. I feel every bit of your pain, and if my books have helped you in even the smallest of ways, I am so glad to have eased your burden a little. I hope that one day, you will be whole again. Baby steps...it doesn't matter how long it takes; what matters is that we try our damnest to get there.

I love you.

Take care of yourselves and I'll see you all again in PAPER WIFE.

Stay strong.

Ashleigh