Chapter ThReE ~ How A Loser Turns Into A Hero

*I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written. Hope you enjoy reading this, no guarantee for the next part to be as long as this one.

γ

"Hello subscribers. It's your boy Pakgo, with 700,000 amazing NewTube subscribers."

-𝐇𝐢 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨
-𝐒𝐮𝐩 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨!
-𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

The popular Newtuber called Pakgo was doing a livestream in school. Holding a selfie stick, he then showed the surroundings to his subscribers, with those followers chatting wildly beside him.

-𝐖𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐰
-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐓𝐖
-𝐄𝐡𝐦? 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫?

"Corner? There's nothing dude."

Pakgo used smile to hide his anxiety perfectly.

"Let's go to another place."

He then left the spot while talking to his fans thru live. After a while, the two students got up from the ground, patting the dust from their uniforms while mumbling something under their breath, glaring at the taller's back with a lot of hate.

"That fucker."

The blonde cursed hatefully, carefully leaned his arms on the boy beside him.

"By the way, why are you here snapper?"

Hobin asked with curiosity. He thought this guy was the follower of the bully Pakgo. Then why did he get hit like him?

Jihyeok stayed silence for a while. Surely he wouldn't want to explain that he stalked Hobin here and wanted to rescue him like a prince from the bully scene. Who knew he couldn't act like himself in front of Pakgo? The deadly glare given by the bald man was very intimidating and scary. It was a relief that Jihyeok didn't piss his pants on the spot. If that really happened, he would choose to end his life rather than bearing the criticism and mocking from the others, especially the disgusting look from Hobin.

Watching the guy being in exceptional quiet, Hobin thought Jihyeok's dignity was hurt since this was the first time he was included.

Jihyeok had been Pakgo's right-hand man since the day he started his Newtube channel. Maybe it was because Pakgo had holding quite a big inference in school. Jihyeok automatically recommended himself to grab the camera without any returns. That was when Snapper began to turn evil in order to show his loyalty to Pakgo. Actually, Hobin wouldn't hate Jihyeok, because he knew this was how the world works. The weaklings had to please the strongest to survive.

Making a big sigh, Hobin signaled the blonde to get back to their class before the teacher walked in.

To be frank, Hobin wouldn't dare to think that Pakgo still had the guts to hit him despite the warning that Munseong gave yesterday. The boy more or less knew the reason that drove Pakgo into a tyrant and wanted to attack him badly even though he knew the circumstances if Munseong got to know that.

Last night, when Hobin was busying frying the patties on the stove, he overheard a male trying to find difficulty for his crush with the challenge of serving the burger within 30 seconds. If they fail to achieve the requirements, Hobin's crush might have to deliver her number to this guy. As a real man, Hobin wouldn't want anyone to trouble his crush, Bomi, he would do anything to protect her. And that was how Hobin accidentally embarrassed Pakgo in public with his pure intention.