Chapter FiVe ~ Complicated Problems

A series of footsteps were audible, heavy breath as the boy ran in the hallway. The people gave their way to the panicky boy looking at how nervous he was.

The teenager stopped in front of the class while wiping the sweat dropping from his forehead. He was holding his knees for support and regained his breath after the adrenaline run. The boy then slid the door slowly but steadily, hoping that he wasn't too late to arrive.

"Morning, Hobin."
"Morn'."

The class greeted Hobin after their eyes landed on the fluttered boy.

"Morning!"

Hobin replied with a big smile.

"You're late today."

Jihyeok approached the boy as Hobin sat on his own seat. Hobin made a small wave to the red-haired guy who was staring at him the moment he entered the class.

"What were you doing last night?"

Jihyeok casually wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulder, eyeing Hobin suspiciously.

Yeah, last night.....

Hobin had almost forgotten what happened that night.

All he knew was, the first thing he saw after opening his eyes was the creepiest scene he ever had.

A glare coming from a pair of predatory eyes with black circles beneath them.

Hobin almost screamed, but fortunately he was able to hold back after he realized the owner of those scary eyes.

"How long are you going to sleep? Get out."

Taehoon's cold words and gaze that fixed on the anxious yet confused Hobin. The boy blinked at his words, as if trying to comprehend what the mullet said just now. As the tension rose, the next thing he knew, Hobin was kicked out of the room by Taehoon.

"Ouch. You don't have to do that!"

Hobin rubbed his back as he winced. When his black innocent eyes met with the clock hanging on the wall, his soul almost flew out with his hair. He was about to get late!

The boy immediately got up from the floor with his bag, then rushed towards the entrance panicky.

"What? That stupid didn't take the breakfast?"

Taehoon arched one of his brows as he did the red tie. He grabbed the toast and put it into his mouth as he left the house.

ε

"Hobin~"

Hobin sprung out of his memory when he heard a female's voice beside him. Turning his head to the source, it revealed the long orange-haired female with a cute smile.

"Y-Yes?"
"What are you thinking about?"

Rumi tilted her head as she fixedly looked into Hobin's face. She leaned her face even closer to the boy despite him being extremely nervous, his pupils shaking and trying to avert having eye contact with the girl. Ah, her perfume smelled good. Hobin blushed at that thought immediately.

"Yeo Rumi! What are you doing!?"

Jihyeok's voice was omitted above Hobin. Rumi rolled her eyes at the guy when his loud voice was spread throughout the class. She chose to block her ears and walked away to ignore Jihyeok's babbling nonstop.

"Gosh, you're annoying. I wonder how Hobin endured this.
"What!?"

A thick blush coated Jihyeok's cheek when she spurted that. The boy even turned his head to check on Hobin's reaction. But to Hobin's innocence, his blinking eyes were telling him that Hobin didn't understand their conversation actually.