001: Letters From The Future

Chapter 1 (act 1)
-Letter From the Future-

Chapter 1 (act 1)︎-Letter From the Future-

━━━━━ Butterfly ━━━━━

.:**:.☆*.:。.✿

 IT WAS NIGHTTIME AT HOGWARTS, and at the Gryffindor table Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger could be seen eating the begging of year dinner while chatting about the new teacher Umbitch

"Honestly why would Dumbledoor allow her to come here to hogwarts," asked a Hermione with distaste in her tone.

"Don't know 'mione but hopefully she doesn't cause any trouble," said a mouth stuffed Ron. Hermione just gave him a disgusted look.

" I doubt it, I mean have you seen her? Look at her clothes Ron it's literally blinding me just looking at it," said an annoyed and outraged Harry. Ron snorted.

After dinner dumbledoor stood up and began to give his speech like every year, "Now we have have two changes in staffing this year, we are pleased to welcome back Professor Plank. Who will be taking care of magical creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave," said Albus.

Harry looked upset and confused but kept quiet.

A hmm hmm could be heard in the hall. The Professors looked at umbitch confused, (Professor Trelawneys face is hilarious in this scene lmao) Dumbledoor turned around giving umbitch a questioning look. She stands up slowly her heals clicking while she walks, up to the front where Albus stands. "Thank you head master for those kind words of welcome, and how-"

AT THE POTTER MANOR, the Potters and Lupin-Blacks could be scene all with glass of firewisky in their hands while silently morning over their lost children that were taken from them 12 years ago.

Just as one of them was going to speak a letter appeared out of know where making them all step away from where it was. They all have each other skeptical looks, the three boys were having a quick conversation with their eyes when they suddenly turned to lily.