004: Wheres Will?

Chapter 4 (part 1)

☀︎︎-Wheres Will?-☀︎︎

.:**:.☆*.:。.✿

━━━━━ Butterfly ━━━━━

Episode 1 part 2

"Slim eyed know it all"

.:**:.☆*.:。.✿

The great hall was silent

The great hall was silent. Then suddenly a slap could be heard in the great hall. Everyone looked towards the noise to find Lily potter standing right in front of dummyglore.

James jumped up trying to stop his wife from doing anything to severely hurt the old man, at least not yet.

Some kids ooo'd like, Dustin and Kayden and Malfoy? Both Malfoys? While some looked shocked and invested in what's happening.

Ginny was chanting fight fight fight, along with Sirius and the Weasley twins.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THEM AWAY FROM US!" Shouted a murderous lily.

Dwhore looked at her then to the ministry. "Well Mrs. potter I had plans and they just weren't part of them, and it's seems so far that they lived a Safe and Happy life." He said calmly smiling at the crazy women. Phoebe and Kayden scoffed. Safe and Happy life? Yeah right.

"Come on lils he can go to Azkaban after we're finished watching," said James glaring at the kidnapper.

"I can chain him up if you'd like so he doesn't escape?" Said Amelia bones. They nodded while watching him get chained up.

The Hawkins group looked up at the chained man wondering how they ended up with these crazy people.

"Kinky," said max and Ginny. Their friends rolled their eyes at them. Molly looked disgusted sending her child a glare.