002: Taken

Chapter 2 (part 1)

☀︎︎-Taken-☀︎︎

.:**:.☆*.:。.✿

━━━━━ Butterfly ━━━━━

..:* :**:.

[The screen lights up to show a beautiful house]

The camera pans in to show two family's well know as the Blacks and potters in the living room of the Potter manor hanging out

Everyone was shocked, that house or more like mansion.

"Honestly I'm really excited to see them grow up and go to hogwarts together Siri, moons they'll be the next maunders," said a smiling James looking over to where Harry and Kayden are playing while Phoebe reads her book.

"Why is she reading a book! Are we sure she's my kid?," said a terrified Padfoot. Remus rolled his eyes thinking how his husband could be so dramatic sometimes, More like all the time.

"You want to know what I was going at 3 Phoebes?" Questioned Mike, she hummed looking at him. "I was still trying to make sure my ass was wiped right," stated Mike. She shot him a little glare but didn't say anything.

All the sudden Harry attacks Kayden knocking him to the ground. Phoebe could be scene looking up from where she was reading her toddler book, freaking out opening her mouth shouting "No kayde! Stop it! Don't hurt him! Nooo," said a alarmed Phoebe.

The adult look over to see what's happening, James and Sirius start chanting fight fight fight while lily and Remus give them a look before going over to save Harry from Kayden.

Harry is scene crying under kade while he wears a smirk looking back at Phoebe who gives him her best toddler glare that he just smiled at.

Everyone looked over to kade who was staring at the screen then his girlfriend that was busy telling him how that this type of behavior that could lead to something something in the future. He rolled his eyes and kissed her shoulder, she blushed a little before turning back to the screen.