Chapter 5: Vacation (2) (LEMON)

3rd POV

The morning sun rose from outer space and shined bright to the world of earth, Y/N was early awake with his baby girl, carrying her like a sweet dada.

She woke up from her Daddy's arms with one of the cutest yawns he's ever seen which made him chuckle, she definitely looked alot like Alastor except she might be two times more beautiful than her in the future.

And the weird thing is, her powers were slowly rising said the Wife of Y/N herself, her Aura was transforming a lot more quicker than usual.

We can almost see glimpse of her powers since babies still need to understand the human world, but she doesn't know that she will hide these powers in the near future.

Y/N can see it now, just by imagining it, she's going to be a princess. A Goddess that is.

But for now, we get to see the baby girl we know and love still learning on how to be a normal human or demon if you want to say that.

D/N giggled from seeing her daddy in which he softly chuckled and kissed her cheek that made her giggle again.

Alastor: You're having too much fun with the baby dear.

He looked behind him and smiled at the most wonderful woman he ever witnessed, without her he wouldn't be the same man he is now, a man with a new family and a life he could actually take care.

Y/N: Sorry, she's just so cute.

Alastor: It's a baby daddy, of course she's cute. But she's going to be even more beautiful.

Y/N: Yeah. What's for breakfast?

Alastor: Don't know. Do you wanna cook or we go outside to eat?

Y/N: I wanna spend time with D/N, I don't wanna leave our baby girl.

Alastor: But we can take her with us daddy.

Y/N: No~.

He playfully protected her with a smile that made Alastor laugh, seeing the two goof off is such a wholesome moment.

Alastor: All right. I'll just cook us some breakfast.

Y/N: Thank you dear. D'you wanna hang out to the beach later?

Alastor: Sure! That would be fun.

She happily skipped towards the kitchen with Y/N silently chuckling, he looked down at his arms and see D/N sleeping which made him confused.

Y/N: Huh. You were up earlier ago...

He gently placed her into the crib and kissed her in the cheek with a loving smile.

Y/N: Sleep well, my little devil.

He softly closed the door with the baby sleeping peacefully in the sunset.

***

After the breakfast was done, Y/N was seen feeding the baby with a bottle of milk in his arms, Alastor was looking at them with a loving smile just seeing the two interact with each other.

She didn't feel like being a mother would be this good, all she wanted to do was have fun with a random stranger she walks past through or find someone to make her feel pleasured.

But the craziest thing happened, instead of becoming a whore she felt in love with a man, and that man was you.

At first she seduced him, but when he got to know him a little more, he was just a loner, a boy who needed some attention. A boy with a harsh past.