Chapter 13: My Life, For My Family

3rd POV

We always have those moments of agony.. Despair.. Hatred.. Anger. But as that subsides, eventually you'll forget about it and move on from your past and live happily ever after in the present.

Unfortunately... A certain Boss wasn't happy. Throughout his life he's been feeling the desperation of chasing down demons, and it will ultimately bring failure, no matter what solution he makes. First was from the three familiar Imps that had magically roamed earth, a female hellhound with them. They've captured the Imps but not without killing half of their reinforcements. Sadly, or you could say, miraculously, they escaped from their base with barely a scratch on them.

Since at the last minute, a furious and raging Demon Prince stormed their area as they feared for their lives. Scared to wits, and left them alone. Now another problem strikes back. A seemingly powerful Overlord decided to show up to the human world and got a freaking husband. Anyone would just leave the family alone but not his stubborn ass.

First they followed them to where they live, then they sent out a professional assassin to hunt them down until he heard it from the news for months that the one he sent out was mauled to death.

And now he sends his only close family relative to his death. It was absolutely pathetic, no wonder he's rotten to the core. Atleast Al is smart enough to back away from a fight. I mean, she wouldn't to be honest.

The scene cuts to the Boss sitting on his office chair, looking at the LED TV, news spreading fast that the amount of people heard massive gunshots and soldiers screaming were heard. These led to questions including the house that stood tall as the camera man pans it on the background for the newscaster to start.

But the man was smart enough to know that Alastor can just erase every living thing out of existence. She could've done that easily to his men but instead they felt real pain. She toyed the hell out of them, and it left a scar on his prideful heart.

He arrived to his brother's funeral hours ago and the sad thing is... No one even mourned to his death but himself. The rain poured down as he stared at his smiling brother on the picture. He was the only family he's ever had... And now he's gone.. Because of his stupid actions.

Nothing ever seems right to him. There's always someone close to him die then and there. He is a sinful man, but even Jesus himself will forgive him. But after all he's been through... He's had enough.

This time he'll kill that disgusting Demon once and for all. Cut to the present where the news has ended as he grabbed his family portrait.

Boss: I promised... To pay you back somehow.. Don't worry Axel... I'll finish her for you.

***

Meanwhile, the familiar family consisting of a very cute baby demon, a simple man and the Overlord herself was watching a great series called Breaking Bad. They decided to have a Netflix and Chill on a saturday night with their pet cat Sulky sleeping ever so soundly in their couch.

There was a box filled with sweet brownies on the table infront of them as they picked one themselves, occassionaly glancing at each other with loving eyes. The baby however was just sleeping right between them, dreaming about her future plans.

Good, to start things off.

But Alastor felt another presence, confusing her as she stood up on alert. Not knowing what the problem is, Y/N decided to carry their baby to a safe place, in fact, the bunker they have was the safest he could think off as the Mother and Father duo prepared.