Xiao

"C'mon, melt the ice, y/n. You can't escape me forever" Xiao chuckled. A week ago, Adeptus Xiao, a previous friend of yours, whose friendship was put to an end, broken bonds and trusts, just right after his confession. Oblivious to his feelings for you, you unknowingly brother zoned him, never considering the fact that he had feelings for you since you first met. Xiao, as expected, didn't and will never take the rejection well. His feelings for y/n are too deep to be ignored, he had mixed feelings after the rejection, not knowing what to do. A part of him wanted to accept the fact that you don't like him back, but a part of him couldn't accept it.

        Soon after that in denial side of him took over. He was heartbroken, seeking vengeance by chasing you all over Teyvat. Your current state? Freezing. You're hiding in the midst of dragonspine's sheer cold. Being scared shitless didn't help at all, the warmth in your current location was slowly disappearing. All the torches went out, and you are all alone in the sheer cold, with no one to help you. You rethink if you should go back to Xiao and give in, instead of quickly dismissing the thought of him dating you and giving in. Deciding to move locations due to the sheer cold. As you went to cross a bridge, a creak was heard. Thinking it was a hilichurl, you sped up your pace. Not knowing it was the Adeptus trailing slowly behind you. Following you close, you were oblivious to the fact and kept walking forward in hopes of warmth. Being off guard, you felt someone hug tightly you from behind, not realizing what was about to happen, "Thirty seconds, y/n. You have thirty seconds to hide~" Xiao whispered.

        With that thirty seconds, you ran as quick as you can and hid behind a thick ice wall, pyro vision perks. "Three... Two... one... Come out, come out wherever you are.." he cooed. Being hidden behind nearly transparent ice, you could only hope the Yaksha couldn't hear nor see you behind the ice. Hearing the footsteps fade away calmed you down almost instantly, letting your guard off for a second and sighing in relief was never an option, know that you still did that. "Boo" A wave of anxiety washed over you, the voice you dreaded to hear was back, frozen in fear unable to move a single inch. Th pure amusement on his face was as clear as day, he laughed, laughed and laughed "did you think you can escape me? Oh well what a surprise, you didn't" he said with glee, hugging you from behind, while his other arm is on your shoulder.

Well, those events were a week ago... How is it now? Well i guess no one know except them.