Childe

"Surrender is a valid option, i promise i'll be gentle"  the ginger haired explained, "as much as i love a fair battle, i highly doubt you'd win in that condition" he mocked. He was right, considering your current condition, tattered clothes, bleeding arm, and a few other injuries. "Now now comrade, you wouldn't want another broken leg would you now?" he threatened in a mocking tone, "as i said before, surrender is always a valid option, it wouldn't hurt to back off every once in a while y'know." he continued to mock you, "The effects of the poison isn't going to wear off anytime soon either, hah the effects haven't even kicked in yet. It should be working in a minute or so, what do you think comrade? Do you think you can still beat me?" his tone pissed you off, as much as you want to defeat him, it would be impossible.the effects were starting to kick it, feeling yourself slowly drifting apart from your consciousness.

    "Wha- No Ajax. NOT THAT FINGER" you sighed, this all started when a certain ginger haired guy asked for help by teaching him to use chopsticks. At this point you were giving up "Ajax- i give up, there's no point on teaching you how to use them" you muttered "Huhh, pleaseee" the ginger continued to whine like a child(e)  "No, my decision is final and i am not helping you anytime soon, find someone else" you groaned, teaching him to use chopsticks was a pain in the ass, "c'mon comrade" he begged "no i am not helping, go find someone else, i'm leaving, Zhongli is waiting for me at home, see you tomorrow" you stated while leaving the ginger in despair. "A fatui harbinger who can't use chopsticks, wow i never knew they exist .." you ranted, unbeknownst to you the ginger was trailing behind you

    "Morax again, I should've killed him when I got the chance.."he grumbled under his breath while following you home, carefully re-thinking his decision. "Name, you're finally home" a deep calm voice was heard, "crap, i'll have to do this tomorrow again then. I shouldn't have let my guard down" he groaned quietly. Quickly arriving home, he quickly called you asking if you were available for tomorrow's lantern rite, you on the other side being oblivious to what's about to happen, you agreed.

    "Ajax, here, Hi" you greeted the ginger "Comrade -" he was cut off when another voice was heard "y/n, i found a seat near wangsheng funeral parlor-, Oh i hope i'm not intruding am i? " The brown haired man asked "Ah no you didn't, but could i talk to you Mr Zhongli? Privately?" the ginger asked " Yes, sure but what for?" zhongli replied "For er work matters" childe replied almost immediately, you knew something was rather off, so you decided to follow the pair, eavesdropping for a minute or two.

    "So what was it that you wanted to tell me childe?" "nothing i wanted nothing at all, i just needed you separated from the others" he replied preparing his melee weapon about to murder the archon, "Childe...?" you whimpered, scared not knowing what to do " Don't worry comrade, you'll be safe and sound soon" he calmly explained "WHAT DO YOU MEAN- YOU'RE CLEARLY TRYING TO KILL HIM" "hm, well if you'd like a fight i have no complaints, show me all you've got"

A/N = OKAY, FOR @averageyanderelover, EITHER VENTI OR ZHONGLI IS COMING NEXT SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE