Zhongli

A/N : Okay, i feel really bad for not updating in a while, altough the story is no where near finished i thought that posting a small part of it would help abit, like a teaser. And the updates may be slower that usual bc i apparently need glasses and need to take time off from the laptop unless it's school needs :^ But on with the storyy, enjoy :D. Okay the story may be terrible so i might re-write it..

"A new contract? I don't see any point of it, afterall you're stuck in this contract for a quite long time" he jeered, being helpless wasn't going to help the situation either. You knew you shouldn't have agreed to the contract, you knew you shouldn't have agreed on being his adeptus, you knew you shouldn't have set foot in Liyue, but yet you still did and i wonder why...

"Boo! I hope I didn't scare you, did i? Are you here for Mr Zhongli?" A mischievous voice asked " Uh yeah.. How'd you know?" you murmured "Yeah Mr Zhongli Has loads of visitors during the day and i wonder why.. a short green haired boy just came in, he should still be there". Oh and i'm Hutao, Wangsheng funeral parlour director!" the Hutao explained, "uh, can you lead me to both of them?" "Yup sure, go straight turn left, then take another right turn and boom you're there" Hutao explained once again. Quickly nodding and thanking the director you left and found yourself in front of a large door,, taking a deep breath you knocked and stepped inside.

"Rex Lapis?" You questioned while walking inside the dimly lit room

another a/n :

The book might me discontinued until i feel i can write something bc im out of ideas hehe..