Albedo

"Hm? Traveller, what's wrong?" He asked, you couldn't utter a single word. Your head was spinning and your stomach was uneasy, still confused upon what is currently happening, unaware of your situation and surroundings.You were on the verge of passing out before you heard a low chuckle, and a few words before you blacked out.
        A few weeks earlier, "Traveller, what brings you here? In dragonspine to be precise" the alchemist asked "Albedo! I was about to leave, I guess you're the last camp I needed to visit eh?"  you explained "Ah, you must be here to give the food rations i assume?" he asked again, "Yup, i'm here to hand out the food rations" you replied while handing him his food rations for the week, after a few minutes of chitchat with the chief alchemist you noticed the sky grew darker "eh, the sky's getting dark. I should get going, see you next week Bedo" you quickly replied while waving and walking away from him " See you next week traveller.. As if you'll be handing out the food rations next week." he muttered, you could hear most of it but shrugged it off and decided to  focus on getting home before rain comes pouring down on you.
Albedo's Pov :
        "Sucrose, could you get me some glaze lilies and cor lapis back in Liyue?" the blond asked, "Sure Mr Albedo, i'll be right back" the green haired replied. Just right after sucrose left, he got to work right away, mixing one ingredient with another until the liquid turned a light pinkish colour, grinning he quickly wrote a small note for sucrose explaining he left to grab more ingredients back in Monstadt.
Your pov :
        Plopping the ingredients into your soup you went to grab a pinch of salt when you heard a knock, grabbing a towel too clean your hands and hurrying to open the door, you were surprised to meet Albedo when you opened the door "Oh wow albedo, what are you doing here back in monstadt?" You asked in surprise "No reasons traveller, i was feeling abit dull lately" he explained, mumbling the last part. "Might as well join me for dinner eh?"you unknowingly blurted out, "Sure, i'd love too" he agreed. To say you were suprised was and understatement, but you welcomed him in nonetheless,"ah sorry it's a little messy, i haven't had visitors in a while" you confessed "ah it's fine, you haven't seen mine either" he thought aloud,"ah uh, i'll grab some drinks what would you like?" You quickly asked trying to remove the tension "Anything would be  fine" he quickly replied "Uh yeah sure i'll grab some tea for the both of us us then.." suggested. As the tea was done boiling you set both cups on the table, left to grab the soup and some rice.
Albedo's pov
        Swiftly pouring the liquid in you cup of tea, mixing the liquid in and pretended that he   never did anything, hearing you footsteps he quickly placed the cup back and pretending to drink his cup.
Your pov
        Note to self, never try to balance two dishes with one hand. Upon arriving to the dining room you quickly placed the dishes on the table, sitting down and sipping the tea, "how are you feeling y/n?" Albedo suddenly asked "fine? I suppose?" you replied, slurring abit. Well now that he mentioned it, your head is pounding, you felt like you were about to pass out. "Hm? Are you sure? You don't seem too well" he stated micheviously "Yes yes I'm sure, if you don't mind can you leave. I have things to do" you grumbled, something was off with him today, and you didn't like it. "Well, you look like you're feeling unwell, it would be troublesome if you fell sick am i right?" He jeered. You were right, something was off, terribly off with the Alchemist today.
        "Either way.. I'm not leaving anytime soon, not without my prize of course, the late nights I sacrificed for you. You're not escaping anytime soon my dear" he taunted with an evil grin, you were beyond confused, unaware on what's going to happen. "With your current state, i suppose i'll claim victory-" those were the last words you heard before blacking out.
You woke up startled, this wasn't your room, and from the scenery you knew this wasn't anywhere near monstadt. "Hm? Traveller, what's wrong?" You heard someone ask, from the looks of him, he seems really familiar.But it made your stomach turn..