DOTTORE

If there could be one word to describe your head, it would be pounding. Your head would more likely be covered in bandages after he triend to "heal" you, it was more of an experiment of course. Inserting needles and tubes in your body. Experimenting how diffrent bacteria to your body, most likely bringing you closer to death but he always has a cure. He always gives you medicine right before you die, releading you to eternal peace.

     Days after days it was all pure experimentation and torture. This was not part of the contract, according to the contract you were to be his "assistant". At first it was fine, a few experiments would be harmless but you just couldn't take it anymore..

     The intimacy, the hatred, bloodied labs and the smell of old books, the only thought that ran in your mind was to escape. Escape from this madness, you would escape to Inazuma, hide there and done as simple as that. Who would be able to mess up a simple plan? Yep no other than you yourself.

     Escaping during an experiment was not the best idea, only armed with a needle filled who knows what liquid you were lost. In halls that looked the same, running was all you could think of but it was pointless, you were running in circles as if you were trapped in this madness with no way out.

"What's the problem now..I actually thought you loved me hm? I guess i was wrong" that was the voice, the voice that tricked you into signing the contract, the one voice you dreaded to hear.

     The only thing you could do was hide. Hide away in a room and lock yourself in it. To hide away in the shadows and stay quiet that was one thing you're actually good at.

     "C'mon dear, this game of cat and mouse is highly amusing but it's wasting my time. Either you come out from whichever shadow you're hiding in or i drag you out"

     You could hear his hysterical laugh, as if he was mocking your attempt.
"Apasih ni orang gila satu" you silently cursed, well.. not so silently as he replied to your silent remark. Maybe you aren't that good at holding your tongue back.

     "Dear dear. is that you, love? I can hear you, you know. My sweet sweet girl, hiding away it hurts to see you avoid me you know" he replied while walking towards your hiding place.

     It was silent.. total silent for 5 minutes straight, thinking he already went away you peeked from the shadows. A foolish mistake thinking he'd give up that easily, giving up that easily when you were involved? Impossible, he's too obsessed to ever let you go.

"boo"

"ANJING"

     j
Just when you thought you were free, and he went away, he wasn't.
There he was right behind you in all his glory, a creepy grin etched.on his face dowright mocking your attempt, surprising you that he was behind you all the time.

      "Now now that isn't a very polite language" he teased, thinking he let his guard down you tried to stab his neck with the needle you took.

      Underestimating a harbinger was the worst mistake of your life, he did realize what you were about to do and ended up slinging you behind his back like a sack of potatoes, causing you to drop the needle.

"DOTTORE LET ME GO. THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE CONTRACT BANGSAT"

"After you tried to stab me with that needle? I don't think so sweetheart"

     Ignoring your.please he starts to drag you back to the lab, back to yoir routine of torment, torment that would never end until you escspe. Just when you thought you could escape his grasp, but i guess not. Freedom was so close yet so far.