Part 2 : A Goofball

Watch me become addicted to this- lol

Narrator :
Moon then walked over to Sun and helped him get untangle from the ropes.

"Thanks." Sun said.

"O-oh, no problem."

"Would you like me to show you around the day-care?"

"Sure." Sun then grabbed his wrist and started running out of the jungle gym to show him around. Moon followed behind him, his face kinda red from his kind personality.

After the tour :
"So,that everything in the daycare."

"Well thanks for the tour!" Moon said while smiling.

Sun felt like something happened to him when he smiled, like having butterflies. He cover his face with one hand and turned to his side. Moon tilted his head, wondering what wrong.

"D-did I do something?"

"N-no you are alright! Just kinda light headed for some reason."

"Oh, do you need me to help you to your room?"

"No! I-i think if I stand here for a little more i will be good."

"Oh, alright. Well, I'mma go to my room."

"Alrighty." Moon then kinda skipped his way back to his room.

After he left, sun sat on the floor. He thought to himself, "W-what is this feeling?!?! I-i don't know what to do!?!? He is really kind,nice, and chill but like I just met him. What the crap!!!" He then yelled, flopping his back onto the floor.

Moon Drops POV :
I was sitting in my bed, looking at the welcome cards then I heard sun yell. I walked out to the balcony, trying not to catch his attention, and listened to find out what was wrong.

Sun Drop POV :
Why do I feel like this! Can animatronic have sexual attraction? I don't even know anymore! Why is this frustrating!? AHHHHHHH! What is happening!

"AHHHHHHH!" He then just laid there on the floor, being quiet. All the sudden, Moon popped out of the middle of nowhere and scared me. I let out a stupid yelp and he responded

"you are a Goofball."

Hope you enjoyed<3
Words:342