Part 7 : Solicise 1/2 !Angst & some Spice!

Narrator POV:
Back at the daycare :
They walked in and went to there rooms, putting there stuff up. Moon was wondering if sun was ok from what has happened, so he went to check up on him after he put his stuff up.

He walked into his room, sun had his back to Moon. He walked up behind him and hugged him around the waist, laying his head on his back.

"I'm sorry for all what's happening. It's all not your fault, it's just some drama, it will go away. I love you Sun." Moon said while hugging him tighter.

"It's alright sunshine. I'm just having a mood swing from that. I'll be ok." Sun then turned around, looking moon in the eyes.

"I just wanna make sure you are ok."

"Well I'm telling you that I'm fine, alright, I love you too."

Sun then pulled him closer, kissing his forehead. They then stood there, hugging each other, eventually they both let go.

"Well, I gotta go make sure that the daycare is clean. I'll be right back."

"Alright, don't get stuck in any play-structures." He let out a giggle and left.

Sun drops POV :
I started to walk around picking up toys, I lied to moon. I feel horrible ,like something bad is going to happen and I don't want to know what it is. It's just like, something is gonna come out, and it might hurt someone.

I just kept on picking up the toys, then all the sudden, I started to breath heavy. My vision was also getting blurry and I felt like I was shaking. I fell to the ground. What's happening, where's Moon. Right before everything went black again, I yelled, hoping that Moon would hear me.

Moon Drops POV :
I was sitting in my room, laying down in Sun's onesie. I then heard him yell.

"What was that?"
I got up and went to the balcony.

"SUN! Are you ok! Hello?"

I started to panic. I ran down, looking around for him. I then heard something over by a play structure, I hid and looked at what was making the sound.

It was a sun like figure, it looked like sun, but taller, lanker, and had four hands. Then I heard it talk.

"Oh! I'm back! Golly I've missed coming out..."

I accidentally stepped on a toy and it made a sound. I quickly turned so I wasn't in view, I covered my mouth so it couldn't hear me breathe.

Narrator POV :
He then turned around, Landing so it looked like he was crawling.

"Ohhh Moonyyy~ I know your there~ I need to introduce myself, how rude of me! I'm Solicise! Now! Why don't you come out and introduce yourself! That would be rude of you...~"

"Just come out Moony! I promise I won't hurt you! Just introduce yourself."

Moon sat there silent, should he go out, or should he not take the risk. Solicise stood there still, then moon walked out of the play-structure.

"Um- hi I'm Moon."

"Golly! You look better in person! Sun never told me you looked this good!"

"You know Sun?"

"I mean- he calls me he his bad side, but I think I'm just different."

"Oh."

"I look scary so the kids hated me, then Sun did, so I would barley be able to come out."

"How did Sun stop liking you?"

"Well...one day I lost my temper and accidentally hurt a kid, after that for some reason I would hurt people unintentionally."

"Oh, that's horrible! Well, maybe you could talk to me and all of that." He then leaned into Moons face.

"Really! Oh thank you! I've been lonely for awhile!"

After awhile, they were talking and eventually Solicise was laying on moons lap, acting like he was a therapy. Moon was laughing from how he acted.

"Hey Solicise?"

"Yes Moony?"

"Can Sun see and hear what is happening right now?"

"Yeah- we both can. When he is out I just never talk to him because his hatred of me. Like right now he can see and hear you, but he is also talking to me in my mind."

"Well what is he saying?"

"Oh, he is saying to not hurt you and don't touch you but you know, I don't listen. He is mad about it."

"Oh, I mean he is my boyfriend."

"Oh, y'all are together! No wonder why he is so worried."

"He is overreacting, he always does. By the way, what happened to his hand?"

"While we were in the restroom, he lost his temper and was thinking about hurting himself, then I took control and decided to punch the mirror so he wouldn't be thinking that and think about cleaning up the glass and all of that."

"What do you mean by hurt himself?"

"He was wanting to punch the wall and break his outer shell to his indo skeleton, or rip his rays off."

"Oh God...that's not good."

"Yeah, plus all the pain that he has, like a cut, I feel it to. Like when I punched the mirror."

"Alright, wait- does that mean you could feel when we did that"

"Well, the truth is yes, I did."

"I-i that's embarrassing."

"I mean, it wasn't that bad though to be honest."

Moon face became very bright from embarrassment,"What does "it wasn't that bad though" mean!"

"It means that it was nice but could been nicer."

"Wait...what does that-" then all the sudden, moon was pushed into the floor. He opened his eyes and saw Solicise hovering over him

Hope y'all enjoyed <3
Words : 940