Part 9 : Getting along *Angst & Sh!*

Sundrops POV :
I woke up next to Moon and decided to let him sleep. I then went to my room and looked in the mirror in my room.

"Why the fuck did you do that..."

Solicise responded to me "What!? I like him too and you know it! We both started catching feeling for him! BOTH OF US!? But you don't want to understand that!? You are just being greedy! When he came you didn't want the kids to like him more because you love to be center of attention!?"

"Oh! Really! Well, I thought he was gonna replace me! Alright! But I changed my-"

"Wow sun..." I turned around and saw Moon.

"Oh sunshine!... I-"

"Just, save it. I can't with everyone's shit right now." He then walked out and went to his room, slamming his door shut.

Moon drops POV :
I slammed my door shut then jumped into my bed. I started crying. He thought I was his replacement, but he acted like he was happy I was here when I came. Just, I-i hate it...this feeling.
I then sat up, whipping the tears off my face. I looked down at my arms. One cut won't hurt anyone,Right?

Later...
I was sitting down on the floor, my back to the wall. I looked at my arms, covered in scratches and oil. Why- why did I do this? Everything began to spin and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I then heard someone crash in my room and run to me.

"S-sun...is t-that you?"

"Sunshine!? W-why!? Why did you do this to yourself!?"

"I- I needed to r-relieve the pain. I-i'm sorry..." Then everything went black.

Sundrops POV :
Moon passed out in my arms. I picked him up running to parts and service.

"Anyone!? Pleas help me!?"

Then some workers came running and made me bring Moon in. They then told me to get out.

"I- will he be ok!?"

"SUN!? Get out!?"

Later...
I went to Freddy's room, him comforting me and making sure I was ok. Eventually I feel asleep in his arms. I was just left there, wondering in my thoughts.

Narrator POV :
Freddy saw that sun fell asleep, so he laided sun on the couch. He then left Sun and went to parts and service. He walked in and saw some workers working on Moon.

"So, is he going to be alright?"

"He should be alright, just make sure he doesn't do it again. We were about to power him back on, if you want Freddy, you can stay around and watch."

They turned on Moon, he looked around,"Where is Sun!?"

"Moon, he is in my room asleep. If you want, I could take you to him." Freddy said.

"Please take me to him." Freddy then helped Moon stand up and they went to Freddy's room.

When they walked into his room Freddy helped Moon get to the couch and left so they could have alone time. Moon then lifted Sun head up and put it on his lap. He then sat there, looking at Sun.

"I-i'm so sorry that I put you through that Sun... You didn't deserve to feel like that." He then fell asleep.

Sundrops POV :
I woke up to be laying on someone lap. I looked up and it was Moon. I jumped up and started to hug him.

"Hmm, Stardust...I'm tired,I wanna sleep."

"I'm happy you are ok sunshine..." I kinda started to cry.

"Quit crying and come hear." He laided back, having his hands open. I laided down in his arms, him starting to kiss my forehead.

"I love you Sun."

"I love you to Moon."

He then wrapped one of his hands around my thighs, the other on my back.(like he was holding him) Then we both fell asleep.

Later ...
Moon drops POV :
I woke up to Sun in my arms. I picked him up and went to find Freddy. He was with Monty, Roxanne, and Chica.

"Hey, Freddy."

"What- on what's up Moon?"

"Thank you for watching Sun, I need to pay you back."

"Oh no need! He is like a little brother to me, I'm fine with watching him like that."

Then Monty said,"Wait- what is even happening?"

"It's nothing Monty."

"Bullshit Freddy, it's something and I wanna know!?"

"Fine..." I said, "To be honest, I've been going through shit lately and I decided to make a stupid decision and it hurt Sun so Freddy watches Sun for me, alright."

Everyone went quite.

"Anyways, I'm taking Sun back to the daycare. Cya later!" Then I walked off.

Back in the daycare...
I went to Sun's room and laided him on his bed. I was about to walk away, then Sun grabbed my arm. He mumbled

"Please stay..."

I then sat on his bed. I held his hand then he pulled me down and cuddled me. I then wrapped my hands around his arms and fell asleep.

Sundrops POV :
I woke up in my room and had Moon sleeping in my arms. He was alright, I thought it was a dream. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Nghh. Don't leave...I'm comfy."

"Sunshine, I have to go get the daycare ready. I would stay but I have to go make sure. You can stay in my room while I go check."

"Mhhh Fine." He then curled up in my blankets and went back to sleep.

I went down and started to make sure everything was ready. Someone then walked into the daycare.

"Who is it?"

I turned around and saw Monty, standing in the doorway.

Hope y'all are enjoying the story<3
Words:959