Part 5 : The Sleepover (1/2)

Narrator POV :
After naptime, They watched the kids run around and play. Then they saw Roxy.

"Hey Sun and Moon! Tonight we are having a sleepover over in Freddy's room for his birthday. Do y'all wanna come?"

Sun responded "I would love to go, do you wanna go Moony?" Moon turned his head from embarrassment.

"Y-yeah, I'll go."

Roxanne then started to to leave
"By the way, nice onesie Moon!" Then she walked out.

Moon stood there flustered while Sun was laughing.

"S-shut up!"

"I-i'm sorry! But it's funny!"

"Your mean."
Then some of the kids ran in front of moon ,saying to sun "We don't like meanies! Get him!"

Then four out of five kids tackled Sun. Moon then started laugh at him.

"AHH! MOONY! HELP!"
Then there was one little kid, hugging Moon around his knees.

"Why aren't you over there playing with the other kids stardust?"

She said "I  don't like big crowds like that, I prefer to be with one of y'all."

"Oh! May I ask like why you don't like big crowds?"

"I start to freak out and panic, it might be from my anxiety."

"Alrighty, just stay with me or Sun if you feel like that ok?"

"Ok Mr. Moon, by the way, my name is Delilah."

"Ok Delilah, it's will be fine-"

"MOON! HELP!-" Sun screamed. Moon laughed a bit then helped him.

After hours...

Moon Drops POV :
After we watched the last few kids leave, we started to get ready for the sleepover. I looked out of my room door and saw Sun packing some clothes and stuff. I grabbed a pillow and slowly creeped behind him, then smacked him!

He fell forward and then turned around to see who hit him but got a full face of pillow. He then fell backwards and grabbed one of the pillows on the floor. He got up quickly and I tried to hit him again but misses then he hit me. I started to fall backwards and I'm lucky the bed was behind me. Then I felt someone jump on the bed, I opened my eyes and sun was hovering over me.

He had my hands pinned down to the bed so I could not hit him.

"Got you."

"Fine, you win."

"I deserve a reward from my victory..."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, maybe a kiss?" I felt my face becomes hot.

"I-i why a kiss!"

"I mean, it's better then a blowjob, right~"

He by now could see how flustered I was.

"F-fine get it over with then before I back out."

He then proceeded to kiss me, pushing my wrist on the bed harder. He turned his head sideways and deepened the kiss. I tapped on his wrist telling him to stop.

"Why can't I keep doing that?~"

"Because if we do, this will turn out to be a make out session and we have to get ready."

"Fine." He said while letting me go.

I'm lucky that he stopped, If he didn't that would of turned out bad. I got up and went to get the rest of my stuff ready. A little later, Sun called my name and said
"Are you ready to go!"

"Yeah, I'm coming down!"

I grabbed my moon theme onesie that they brought in today and gave it to Sun. I saw the little blush on his face when I gave it to him. I then grabbed his wrist and ran out of the day-care to Freddy's room.

Narrator POV :
After a while, Everyone made it to Freddy's room.

"Happy birthday Freddy!" Everyone said when they walked in. Because of all the trouble Gregory did, he had to pass out the snacks to pay everyone back. Eventually, they made a circle and started talking.

/F:Freddy M.:Monty B:Bonnie R:Roxy C:Chica G:Gregory then Sun and Moon/

F: So, what do y'all wanna do?
R: I don't know, you are the birthday person.
F: Well,what if we play T or D.
M: That sounds fun!
C: Yeah! let's Do that!
M: Hey little guy! Pass me a coke!
G:Fine, here! *Tosses coke*

Eventually everyone got there snacks and Gregory went to sleep. Then they got comfy and started playing.

"So Chica, T or D."Asked Freddy.

"Truth,why not." She responded

"Wow you take after your species." Roxanne said with a chuckle.

"Anyways, it it true that you like someone in this room?" Said Freddy.

"I- yes it's true. Anyways, Monty, T or D?"

"Dare,why not." Replied Monty.

"I dare you to put this on for the rest of the game, giving him a black piece of clothing, giggling.

"WTF!" Monty yelled from the bathroom, walking out in a bunnie outfit. Chica and Roxanne bursted out laughing, Freddy and Bonnie trying not to stare, and Sun and Moon not knowing what to do, except drink there cokes. Monty sat back down and gave Chica a ugly snarl.

"So, Moon, T or D." He asked

"Umm, Dare I guess." Monty was about to say something but Roxy shut him up and whisper something in his ear.(if he has ears) They both let out a giggle witch left Moon, regretting to chose dare.

"So, I dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with the sun boi, with him being top."

Moons face became a bright red, so did Suns.

"Y'all really want them to fuck don't y'all?"

Freddy said with a "really." Look.

"What!?!? You want them to do it to!"

"Yeah but they might have boundaries!?"

Freddy then looked at Moon,"If you don't want to do the dare it's alright by me."

"Chicken. Guess he will always run away like a coward..."

That pisses Moon off really badly,Sun glanced over at him, then Moon said "You know what! I'll do it!"

He then grabbed Sun wrist and dragged him off to the bathroom.

"Ha- knew that would make him do it." Said Monty.

Hope y'all enjoyed <3
Words:1003