Switch #1

ZhanYi🐇💞🐷

"Mom! I'm going out with zhanzhan!" a 20 year old Yibo shouted and closed the door without waiting for a reply and quickly ran towards a 26 year old Zhan who was waiting for him by his car.

Yibo hugged his gege tightly, wrapping his strong arms around his waist. "Looks like my little brat missed me very much" Zhan chuckled ruffling yibo's hair.

"I'm not little" yibo pouted.
"Alright alright my "big" boyfie let's go shall we?" Zhan cooed
"Okay but before that.." yibo said and tip toed pressing his lips on zhan's, sharing a sweet short kiss.

Pulling apart both sat down on their seats, Zhan taking the driving seat while yibo beside him. "So.. where are we going gege?" Yibo asked.

"Surprise" Zhan said with a knowing smile "nooooo" yibo whined "gege! You know I don't like surprises! I want to know where are we going!"

"I know that's why it's a surprise" Zhan chuckled and yibo huffed puffing cheecks looks adorable af.

Zhan smiled and put one of his hand on yibo's thigh while the other hand is on the stirring wheel.

Just think that the driver is Zhan and is wear black full length pants and the other is yibo who is wearing blue ripped jeans

"Alright baby stoping making such cute face or else I won't be able to stop myself to kiss you till you drop" Zhan smirked.

Sarawat vibes?

Yibo just kept quite after hearing that and his face went back to normal but still looking adorable.

"By the way gege, how did your doctor conference go?" Yibo asked.
"It went okay, not upto my expectations but it was fine" Zhan replied his mood changing to an annoying one.
"Wae?" Yibo asked noticing the change and held zhan's hand which was on his thigh, gently stroking it.

"I thought it would be a professional doctor conference but it turned out to be that there were mostly female doctors than male and male doctors and either brought their daughters or sisters with them... It was okay at first but later many of them started flirting with me and touching me, it got very annoying so i just left from there" Zhan spitted out everything not wanting to hide anything from his beloved.