6- PR,VP,TT (4/4)

Total Words: 12,392

-3:45a.m. phayurain's room-

Rain blinked, pouting in Venice's bare chest.

Since rain couldn't sleep Phayu thought that if he gets rain tiered, he'll eventually fall asleep. So they made love multiple times, in the end Phayu was the one who got tiered and dozed off while rain cuddled in his warm chest, wide awake.

"This surprise is really getting to my mind" rain softly mumbled to himself to not wake up vencie.

Rain tried everything possible thing he could do to fall asleep but to no wail.

5mins

10mins

15mins

20mins

25mins ez

Yet rain was still awake. He sighed and turned around in Venice's embrace.

"Hmm... Don't go..." A mumble came from  behind.

Rain turned his head to look at venice who was sound asleep. "No... Don't goo.." Phayu mumbled again.

Rain smiled looking at Phayu sleep talking. He again turned around in his embrace. Rain kept his warm hand on phayu's soft cheek as venice continued to mumble.

"Hehe... Phi love you too" venice mumbled smiling in his sleep.

"Who are you confessing to? Are you dreaming about me?" Rain smiled at him, rubbing his thumb softly.

"Noo... Phi want a kiss.." Phayu mumbled, pouting his lips, leaning forward in his sleep.

Rain smile and closed his eyes, leaving forward kissing Phayu.

"Cutie" rain smile at the smiling, sleeping man.

-next morning-

"Rain are you ready yet??" Phayu asked

"Yeah, I'm done" rain answered

"Honestly speaking, I'm getting jealous of the fact that your legs will be on full display for others" Phayu said scanning rain's bear legs.

Rain was wearing a sleeveless top with shorts as it was very hot. As the day proceeds it will get cold so he has already packed warm clothes in their bags.

"Don't worry phi, it's only for a few hours" rain smiled.

"Still. Need to mark what's mine" Phayu pulled rain by the waist and burried his face in his neck, leaving light kisses.

"Phi! Dont~" rain whined pushing (well at least trying, considerign how buff venice is)

"Why baby?" Venice asked leaving more kisses on his shoulder.

"If dad sees it, you'll be done" rain warns

"Right" vencie backed away as rain giggled at him.

In Venice's entire life, Tharn Kirigun was the only person who was able to intimidate him -except his pa when he was angry- he wouldnt want to risk be away from rain during the long 5hr ride.

The couple got out and were greeted by Pete "rain looks so pretty" pete complimented, looking at rain's outfit.

"Thank you papa" rain shyly thanked.

"Papa where dada?" Rain added.

"He was done early so he went at the garden backside" pete explained.

"I was gonna call him to help me but venice is here so come with me, help me" he added.