Hia - ZeeNuNew

Request by:

I hope you like it! _merakie

I'm not good at writing smut so I'll write only a small part...

Warning: 18+ .

_______++________

Zee and New shared a deep kiss, half naked. New under zee letting the older take control. The room getting heated up, their body's rubbing against eachother as they share a deep kiss. Zee's hands roamed around new's troso, hand slowly going down and touching his cro-

"CUT!!" P'Aof shouted making the two boys flip out of the trance and the others in the room flinch.

"Zee! This has to air, you can't make it so erotic, control yourself" P'Aof said.

Zee felt little ashamed for loosing his control while acting which has never happened before. Apologising to P'Aof and New the shooting again started.

Zee and New are very close to eachother and are also quite intimate in public places or on camera as well as off camera. They don't mind doing PDA on camera for fan service but they are the same off camera too so we can't call it fan service can we?

All the staff and the actors know how much in love is new with zee but they had no idea about zee. Zee had never mentioned anything about liking new or even admiration towards him. But now...now they don't even have to ask zee about how he feels about new, its so clear by the way they act around eachother.

Even they themselves are aware of it but they never talked about it. Why? I don't know, they just never did or never had the guts to?

Anyways, the shooting finally ended for the day the the last scene being the erotic one. Zee was apparently so into the moment that he couldn't help feel himself getting hard.

What else can be more embarrassing then getting turned on by your co-star in the middle of the shooting. Zee tried his best to hide it. Trust me he did.

But the one laying under him saw it very clearly and zee just wanted to bury himself right at that moment.

"H-hia" New moaned (acted) teasing zee which he (zee) was aware of.

Zee blushed and quickly ran to the washroom after wearing a shirt. He needed to take care of his junior down there.

New also followed him without zee knowing and locked the door one both were in.

"Hia?"

"Nu...what are you doing here? Why did you lock the door?"

"Do you need help with that?" New asked ignoring zee's question.

Zee wanted nothing more then have new suck him but was it okay for new to do it? It must be right? That's why new himself asked for helping. So without thinking much more zee nodded his head.

New knelt before zee, unzipping the pants and taking zee's length out. New stroked the length in his hand before taking the tip in his mouth.

Teasing the tip with his tounge new made a eye contact with zee who was trying to hold his moans in so others won't hear him.

"Don't tease nu...you'll end up being punished" zee waring gripping new's hair.

Zee thrusted in new mouth making him swallow half of the length. Good for new that he doesn't have a gag reflex or he would be gaging at the huge length in his mouth.

New sucked his dick and teased it with tounge making zee let out small obstructed groans. 

Slurping and growing sounds started filling the washroom which they tried their best to tone down.

With one last groan zee came in new's mouth while new glupped it all down.

"Wh-why did you swallo it?! You should have spit it out" zee asked catching his breath. "Its alright hia, i dont mind it" new said.

"Hia..."

"Nu.. want to continue this at my house?"

"...mn."

Zee and New spent the night in each other's embrace, feeling eachother and pleasuring each other. They made love.

"Hia i love you"

"I love you too baby"

The End.