𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
CRY BABY
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Of course, Naruto was on fire for the training and aside from the fact that they were preparing for another fight with Zabuza, the mood was not as dampened as before.

Kakashi went into the forest with the three of them, while Jun decided to help Tazuna and his daughter around the house a bit.

She hated staying somewhere and then not being able to help. They were already getting a place to sleep and food for free here anyway. So it was only appropriate that Jun at least made herself a little useful around the house.

After washing and hanging up the laundry from her team, she said goodbye to the little family and went upstairs to the bedroom to finally get into bed.

She threw on a top and a fresh pair of shorts before slipping under the covers, covering herself only half-heartedly since it was still so damn warm. It wasn't long before she fell asleep and drifted off into the land of dreams.

Sometime late in the evening, she woke up to an arm pulling her close and holding her tightly. She didn't want to open her eyes because she was just way too tired and actually wanted to go right back to sleep. But when Kakashi's hand slipped under her top, she smirked a little and held his hand on his wrist.

"What do you think you're doing huh?", she asked softly but he buried his face in her neck and just shook his head slowly.

"Not what you think I'm doing.", he only mumbled and let his hand slide to her breasts before he held one of them in his hand and entwined his legs with hers.

"Kakashi..." she whispered almost indignantly but he left his hand where it was and Jun just sighed softly.

"Obsessed with boobs huh?" but again he just shook his head.

"Only with yours. They're perfect.", now she rolled her eyes with a smirk and she had no strength to argue with him, which is why she just left his hand where it was and snuggled a little closer to him before she heard his soft snoring, which made her smile, but it didn't take long for her to fall back asleep as well, and she already knew that she never wanted to fall asleep any other way.

"You'll catch a cold if you keep sleeping here.", Jun was now awakened by an unknown voice and immediately she straightened up and looked to the woman kneeling next to her, shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Sorry. Who are you?", and immediately she was on alert because she didn't know who this person was and why she cared if she was lying here or not, but she just smiled and didn't answer.

"So what are you doing here all by yourself?"

"I'm gathering medicinal herbs. For healing injuries, sickness and so on.", Jun smiled just slightly and apparently there was really no danger coming from her so she slowly relaxed and rubbed her eyes lightly.

"Can you show me what you collect? That would certainly help me.", the young woman just nodded slowly and Jun started picking the different plants with her.

"So...you got a lot to do so early in the morning.". Jun interrupted the silence and continued picking the plants she had shown her.

"You too. What have you been doing in a place like this so early?"

"Well...I'm waiting for my team. I went ahead to secure the area so they could train here. However, that's not really the time I like to get up and since they're taking so long, I wanted to get some sleep."

"Could it be...that you're a ninja or something?", and the woman pointed to the headband tied around Jun's right arm.

"Yes, I'm a ninja from Konoha. Just like my team."