𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
TRAINING WITH TEAM 10
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Jun woke up the next day and directly felt a hand lying on her right breast and a small, sleepy grin formed on her lips.

Since she had to train with Team 10 today, Kakashi decided to spend the night with her, because for him it was clear that he would not sleep a night without her, if the other was not on a mission.

However, Jun had a problem now, because she didn't know exactly how to free herself from his grip and she was afraid to wake him up as soon as she would move.

With small and careful movements, she took his hand from her breast and very slowly got up from the bed. She heard Kakashi mumbling something, but when she looked at him he turned to the other side and she could hear his quiet and steady breathing.

As much as she would like to stay in bed and sleep with him, she had to quickly get ready now, since she had to be on the field in an hour.

She quickly grabbed her clothes from the closet, closed the bedroom door behind her and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After she was done with her morning routine, she went into the kitchen and put on some coffee, because even though she had fallen asleep pretty quickly and early, she was still tired and felt completely drained.

Maybe it was because the complete tension had fallen off her yesterday and she felt free now that the fronts with Kakashi were finally settled.

Jun took a careful sip of her coffee before going back into the bedroom, lying down next to Kakashi and gently kissing his right shoulder.

"I have to go. I made coffee.", she whispered softly, getting only a low grumble in response before he turned to her and wrapped his arms around her body.

"Stay here. Please.", he whispered against her neck and Jun had to grin while she stroked through his tousled hair.

"I have to go train with Team 10, but I'm sure it won't take that long. Are you training with Team 7 today too?", he nodded slightly and placed countless kisses on her neck.

"I'll come to you guys afterwards and train a little bit okay? But you can sleep for a little while longer and please try to be on time.", she placed a soft kiss on his forehead, but he only tightened his arms around her and Jun had to laugh softly.

"Kashi...I really have to go.", she said with a grin and tried to push him away, but there was no chance because he only clung to her even more and she was almost afraid that she was about to run out of breath.

"Say that again.", he muttered now and Jun raised her eyebrow slightly in surprise.

"Say what?"

"The nickname.", Jun rolled her eyes with a grin and lightly grabbed his hair before lifting his head so he had to look at her.

"Kashi.", she murmured now, giving the tip of his nose a kiss before placing her lips on his and kissing him tenderly.

"See you later, Kashi.", she winked at him before wriggling out of his grasp and leaving her apartment afterwards.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Jun-Sensei is late.", Ino said addressing the boys as they were all already waiting at the training ground.

"Are you surprised? She had Kakashi as her Sensei. This is so incredibly annoying that we have to wait here.", Shikamaru countered and lay down on the grass.