Chapter 4

The audio  version is gonna be out later cuz my laptop actin up smh 

⚠️( it's not smut)

Erens POV

I sigh as I take my seat across from her.

"Better?" I say sarcastically. Trying to see how I can push her buttons.

What makes you tick?...

She clears her throat and slightly rolls her eyes..

Don't roll your eyes at me like that.

"So Mr.Yeager, A common theme I'm noticing in your file is the word "Freedom".. care to explain?" She asks me while never breaking eye contact. Elegantly placing one leg over the other, preparing herself to write down anything.

"You should know a bit about that," I respond.

"Explain your sentences Yea-"

"Eren." I cut her off.

"Pardon?" She asks me slightly scrunching up her face, taking note of the sudden shift in conversation.

"I wanna hear how you say my name." I stare blankly at her.

I watch as she awkwardly shifts in her seat avoiding eye contact.

Hmm.. what's that about? I think to myself while slowly tucking my bottom lip into my mouth while tilting my head to the side. While leaning forward.

"You okay pretty lady?" I ask, trying to get her to look at me.

"Yes, erm.. where were we..." She scrambles to find her pen.

"In front of you."

"Oh thanks.. yea um.. so "freedom" what's with that?" She finally makes eye contact.

"Well, assuming you read my file you should know. The government isn't for us. They aren't for the people." I could already feel myself getting aggravated.

"What made you come to that conclusion?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't wanna talk about me anymore lets talk about you."

"Ere-" She sighs as I cut her off.

"You really think I wanna talk to someone I don't know.. about my deepest darkest secrets.." I look to the door to see if horse face is still standing there being Y/n's little guard dog.. I make eye contact with Jean, smile, wave, and stick up my middle finger while rolling my eyes as I turn my attention back to y/n. Then I say lowly "my desires..." While not taking my eyes off her lips.

She licks her lips unconsciously and then awkwardly chuckles "Well.. that's what I was hired here to do..."

"Say.. I don't even think I got your name.. Here I am thinking about a mystery girl.. going crazy for her.. touching myself for her.." I look down at my crotch. " pardon my manners." I chuckle lowly, watching myself get hard.

Did I wanna do this? Yes and no.

She doesn't need to know shit, so this is a fun little distraction..

But I also don't want her to know me. I can tell she is just as damaged. That look in her eyes when I give her minor attention. That twinkle.

She wants love.. But first I gotta make her feel like none will compare to mine..

That way she'll never leave. She'll do anything for me.

So for now.. Just distract, be random, be mean, be cold, be warm, be loving. Be so many emotions at once so she can't stop thinking about you, and so she keeps coming back.