eleven

"what are you doing here?", we realise by his voice that it's jaehyuk.

we both sigh relieved that it's not one of the managers or someone else who wasn't supposed to see us here.

"what's going on?", he walks up to us.

"oh nothing, we just talked a little", jihoon says making it very obvious we weren't just talking.

"dude, i saw it. it's okay, i thought you looked cute together ever since that birthday party", he laughs.

"we're not together though...", i say.

"well what are you then?", he tilts his head looking curious.

jihoon looks at me, "i don't know, actually. but i'm fine with whatever we have now."

i agree. it hasn't been too long since we first met and it feels right the way it is now.

"that's good. you should be more careful though because our manager wanted to come with me since we were looking for you but i told him to just go to his room."

"thank god he didn't see us together here. he would kill me and to be honest,... kaia would have a much bigger problem", he looks at me.

the silence makes me feel a little uncomfortable so i decide it was time for me to go to sleep.

"well... i'm relieved that nothing bad happened. i'll go to my room now and you guys should too", i tell them and walk away after wishing them a good night.

-

"... that's the plan for today. i hope everbody works hard so we can end this shooting early", wooyoung says to the whole crew.

everybody goes back to do their work so i walk over to the writers to help them with the script for today.

we go over the plan and finish in less than an hour.

"everybody come to the set. we're starting to shoot in 5 minutes!", wooyoung informs everyone.

after a few hours of watching treasure playing games and answering questions from their fans, the shooting was done. we finished earlier than planned since it was only 2pm and we thought we would be done at maybe 7 or 8.

after the producers and treasure thanked everyone for their hard work and we packed everything, people made their way to the cars to leave.

"so who are you going with?", yedam asks me while the other members were standing next to us.

"i'm not sure but i thought i could maybe go with –"

"you can come with me. i'm alone anyways", wooyoung interrupts.

i'm unsure of what to answer because i have this feeling it would be awkward being alone in a car with him.

"oh i thought you were coming with us", yedam says.

i look between the guys and wooyoung and decide it's the best to not got with the boys.

i don't want anyone to think why one random worker goes with the famous idol group so i'm just going to be safe and go with wooyoung.

i tell the boys goodbye and walk to his car.

we start driving and i can already feel the awkward atmosphere.

"so tell me what brought you to yg?", he starts a conversation.

i tell him my story while he keeps his eyes on the road.