𝟔𝐈𝐗⌇𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗈.

RICHMANIC wrote this chapter.

【"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎".】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

Dearra was nervous as she texted all 3 men to come to a session at the same time. The trio wasn't aware of her actions but they would know soon enough..

Von was the first to arrive. His blond and black dreads moving wildly as he walked into the lobby.

His black jeans low on his hips due to his glock showcased the black ethika boxers he had on. His orange jacket matched perfectly with the orange off white slides he had on to cover his black socks.

"Jayda" he called out walking bowlegged to her desk, "is D here? She told me she wanted a special meeting with me"

Jayda who was typing on her computer looked up and sighed. Von pink plump lips made her downward area wet. If Dearra don't want him I'll fuck honestly.

"Yeah go to ha office, you know where it's at right?" She asked leaning over to show her cleavage in the skin tight green sundress she wore.

Von ignored her feeling his emotions change. He just walked off not wanting to snap. Thirsty bitch.The brown skin mugged everyone that was in his path before he had to pee so he redirected his self to the bathroom.

Nobody else seemed to be in the bathroom. The walls the same gray as Dearra office and had almost the same scent. Someone cologne masked the smell. Von noticed it matched D's on perfectly and made his member grow rapidly in his pants.

He made his way to a urinal that was next to a tall figure who's back was covered with a black jacket, hiding his face from von.

Von pulled down his jeans, enough so his 7 inch penis could go directly into the piss bowl but not enough for his ass to show.

He glanced to the man next to him but quickly looked away thinking it was weird but he couldn't  help but take another glance as the man long veiny caramel color dick stood hard shooting out the yellow liquid.

"Stop fucking looking at me." The figure grunted. Von eyes automatically snapped back to his own member, shaking it and grabbing a napkin to wipe his dick off.

The figure, Nardo was amazed at how bold the shorter nigga stared so confidently at his dick. He followed Von movements and put his dick back in his pants.

"Aye lil folks move tf out my way" Nardo heard a voice behind him curse. Who tf.

He spun around looking at Von. Nardo ain't take disrespect lightly. He barely talked but every time he did it seemed it was to argue with someone.