𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⌇𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

【"𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓".】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟹𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.|𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈.|𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

Dayvons breathing cut off as he used his right to punch horace in the face, the male stumbled back as he looked at dayvon his disblief.

the youngers breathing came back as he looked at dearra. nardo licked his lip as he felt a metallic taste on his tongue, he grinned. "you hit like a bitch, pa"

dayvon felt himself being pushed onto dearras couch, blowns being hit all over his body as he tried his best to fight back, but sadly nardo overpowering him.

"STOP PLEASE" dearras small voice attempted to yell. horace felt himself being pushed off of dayvon as he glared at kentrell. nardo charged toward the smaller punching him in his jaw. kentrell fighting back.

jayda busted into the room, her eys went wide as she instantly ran over to help dearra attempt to get nardo off of kentrell. dayvons body in to much pain to move.

"𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐉𝐈𝐓'"horace yelled furious.

The two finally pulled horace off of kentrell as jayda's small body pulled nardo's tall figure out of the room. She brought horace to her office to help him clean up. Jayda wasnt going to try anything sneaky though, it just isnt who she is.

Dearra sighed as she ran a hand down her face. "im sorry" her pouty lips poked out.

kentrell weakly smiled at her as she helped kentrell off the ground, his busted lip and black eye looked very swollen. "its ok pretty guh, it aint yo fault."

she sighed as she sat him onto the chair on the opposite side of her desk, she looked at dayvon to already see him staring at her. "im ok ma, dont worry about me" he dryly laughed but stopped due to the throbbing pain coming from his side.

she let out a shaky breath as she walked to her desk, bending down she opened the drawer pulling out a first aid kit she kept.

opening it she grabbed alcohol wipes tearing them open. she walked over to kentrell as she stared at him. "you can grab me if it stings ok?'

"ok pretty guh" kentrell soaked out. dearra carefully wiped his lip as he hissed placing his large hands onto her hips, squeezing them.

she wiped around his eye as she walked back over to the first aid kit grabbing some vaseline, she made her way back to the younger as she stood between his legs.

meanwhile kentrell was hard as ever, his dick pressing against his black amiri jeans. he could feel her breathing on his cheek as she appiled the cream onto his lip and around his eye.

once she was done smiled down at him, 'better?".

"yea ma, better" he smiled up at her, kentrell was really happy the older helped him. it showed he cared and just made his craziness grow more uncontrollably for her. he usually would have spazzed out on nardo, and top would have came out. but as he were staring at dearra, it was almost as she kept him. sane.

she stepped out of kentrells legs as she grabbed the first aid kit and went over to sit down by von. kentrell watching her ass jiggle the whole.

"dayvon im sorry this happened and i understand if you dont wanna come to your sessions anymore.' dearra pouted as she rubbed the alcohol wipe around his eye. "imma still come ma, im ight imma gangsta"

"'and thank you kentrell i appreciate the help" dayvon smiled at kentrell, "it aint none" kentrell bit his lip at dayvon as the two intensely stared at eachother.

dearra chuckled as she smiled at von, him smiling back. but stopped once he began to cry.

"oh dayvonnnn, its ok" she wrapped her arms around dayvons back comforting him as he cried. Dearra dosent want the boys taking their pills, as they claim it dosent make them feel liker theirselves.

so she would do her best to keep them calm, "only real gangstas cry, von" she whispered into his ear as she could hear his cries die down. she dragged her acrylic nail down his back in a friendly matter.

Nardo was in the next room fuming and boiling with rage

Nardo was in the next room fuming and boiling with rage. "Jayda lemme out. I'm finna show jit sum"

He hiked up his jeans that were falling low. Jayda was in a chair which blocked the pathway, just staring at her phone.

"Sit your ass down fuck nigga. I'm not Dearra."

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐑, hope y'all enjoy this chapter

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐑, hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Shit was crazy ash.  cause I promise next one gon be better chile-

THANK THE LORDD YALL! , lmao y'all gon get tired of me saying that.

-𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐎, & 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂.

                                    "ballin like a baller blocka"