𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄⌇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤.
- 𝙿𝙷𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚃,𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳⌇"𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒"-

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓, the four were currently flying back to miami.

and over the past two days Dearra had been eating like crazy, although she was lowkey scared, she tried her best to hide her cravings.

"ma?" Dayvon questioned, noticing his lover was staring into space.

"hm?" she responded turning her head to look at him, "you ok?" he asked titling his head. "yes, come lay down with me please." she mumbled.

Dayvon climbed on top of her, laying between her legs as he stuffed her head in her neck, inhaling her natural scent as he grunted.

"i love you." he mumbled kissing her flesh softly, "i love you more phat man." she smiled playing in his locs. the two soon falling asleep.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 dearra slightly, waking her up as she groaned flustering her eyes open. "ma, we hea. come on." he rasped.

Dearra yawned stretching her bones as dayvon scooped her up, dearra resting her head on his shoulder as he walked towards the front, and soon off the jet.

"hey mami." kentrell smiled at her, as she lazily smiled back.

"hey papa." she mumbled slowly blinking her eyes, "we got some fa you, mama. "horace rasped.

Dearra pulled her eyebrows together, "what?" she questioned. Dayvon placed her on her feet as she turnt around, gasping as she covered her mouth.

there stood an all black 2022 black jeep, she paused frowning. "wait is that fa' me?" she questioned.

"of course it's fa you, mami." kentrell chuckled as a smile painted on dearra's face once more. she quickly walked over to the jeep, opening the car door as she hopped in.

admiring the all black leather seats, she dragged her hand along the dashboard.

"you like it?" Dayvon asked opening the door wider, "yes, thank y'all!" she smiled widely bringing all three men in for a group hug.