New Neighbor

"EH!?"

Marine and Pekora yelled out in unison as the two sitting down at the dinner table, yelped out in fright over the two suddenly yelling. (Y/N) even took a moment to rub his furry ears as Peko-mama shook her head with a small glare that aimed at the two talents upon realizing they caused genuine harm to, what is seemingly, her guest.

"Usada Pekora!"

"Mama! Are you serious-peko!?"

"Yeah! Cus' if so!? Allow me to ask if I may live here as well-!"

"Urusai!"

In an unexpected turn, Pekora would give Marine's back a rather harsh karate chop as the pirate's back let out a pretty decent pop. One that made her yell out before rubbing it with a blank face. A face that soon turned into a large smile.

"My back! It doesn't hurt anymore!"

Marine would begin to hop and prance around the room with a giddy smile whilst Pekora faced off with her mother. As for (Y/N)? He was caught in the world's more awkward moment as he took a sip room his mug of coffee.

"Mama! You shouldn't be bringing in strangers like that seemingly off the streets!"

"Usada! What has gotten into you? I thought you would be rather happy to finally have someone nearby who you could depend upon when you are doing your streams. And I will have you know that this young man has been nothing but good company!"

As the two Usada usagis spoke, (Y/N) couldn't help but have his ears flatten a bit as three beeps rang out from his Fera-meter. Leaving him at eight out of twelve bars green. Even with the Matriarch of the house defending him, he still felt as though Pekora had a point. After all, he knew exactly what she meant by "strangers..."

...

~An Hour and a Half Ago~

"Finally...home..."

First day of work had been rough since despite the relatively "minor" work load Tsukikage was given by A-Chan? It felt more like a world load. And speaking of the blue haired manager, she would pass on by with a small wave as she drove a blue sedan. Returning the gesture, (Y/N) would soon turn to the door with backpack over his shoulder, messenger bag on his shoulder and his luggage suitcase rolling next to him as he approached the front door.

Fishing into his pocket for his keys, he'd lull them out to show a (F/C) elastic silicone coil bracelet with a keyring holding only two keys. One a house key and the other a locker key as hinted by how small it was. Along with the keys was one little trinket that looked like a crudely formed moon made of melted aluminum. However, the crudeness also played a roll in making it seem like a part of the moon was darkened as the brighter portion made a crescent shape. Sliding the house key into the door with a twist of his wrist, the door let out a click as he pushed it in lightly to be met with a rather basic home.

Upon entry was a staircase on the right connected to the wall with a doorway and door off to the left yet, perpendicular to one another. The first led into what was the living room and kitchen whilst the second was directly connected to the kitchen. As for what was up the stairs? A bathroom along with two rooms, one guest and one master. The walls were all painted the standard windham cream.

Taking a deep breath, he let out a sigh as his Fera-meter let out a small beep before (Y/N)'s ears twitched upon hearing movement behind him. Turning around would reward him with the elder Matriarch Usada walking towards his front door with what seemed to be two small tupperware containers with one being two carrot cake slices as well as what seemed to be like broiled seasoned carrots over a decent serving of rice.